BAD SELLER AGAIN!

Novice

Group: Members

Member No.: 14281

As a lot of you know I had a bad deal a few months a go with Yamaha Bnashee Rider. He sold me some "good" wheels. Well when I got them they were so bent they wouldn't take a bead. He promised me another set of wheels. Well I haven;t seen em yet. But he had a set of whit UFO banshee plastic for sale or trade here in the swap shop. I was interested untill I seen his name on the post. I really want those fenders so I told him I would give him $50 now and as soon as he could give me a good tracking # I would send him the other $150. Well guess what 2 weeks have gone by and he hasn't shipped the fenders. Now all the sudden he is telling me that he didn't get the money order, and demands that I send him $200. Well I guess I should have known better than to deal with this THEIF again. But I am an honest guy and thought that maybe he could learn to be. Looks like my southern hospitality got me screwed again. I just want to warn you all one more time that Yamaha Banshee Rider is a liar and a theif..Oh and by the way just to let you guys know I am a 28 years old and married. I just want you to all know that I am not some punk kid looking for attention. I am an adult that just got screwed again by a liar and a theif! Thanks and I hope we all remember who not to deal with.

Guest Yamaha Banshee Rider

hey everybody, sparkzilla keeps telling me to shipp out the fenders everytime i talk to him, and he wants to buy the fenders from me, ok, he says he sent me the money order, but where is it, if i had gotten it, i would complete my part of the deal, i don't take people money and try to get more from them, i am not that kind of a person, and i am not being a bad seller again, i am doing what is right, and i did not get his money order yet, and he sent it 2 weeks ago, so where is it?

and if it was a postal money order you can PROSOCUTE his caniving little ass to the fullest extent of the law, but it might take a wile. :yank:

278776[/snapback]

It took over 2 years for me to get $585.00 back from a guy in TN. I live in MO. That was across state lines and over $500 so it was a felony and it still took that long. Damn nice people down at the Sheriffs department in his county. The officer would call me every couple weeks with updates on when the arrest warrant was issued, when he was seen around town, when he was arrested, etc. By the way, the BBB is bullshit. They can't help a thing.

Also, postal M/O are also trackable to whether or not they have been cashed. Just go to you local post office and they can tell you.

I am going to the post office tomorrow to see what they can do for me sice I got the money order there. I can't beleive this I send him money and now he is harassing and cussing at me. I really wish I lived a little closer to him. But anyway I just wated to let everyone here know that he hasn't changed a bit and is still screwing people every chance he gets. Just rember Cody Austin in Dresser, WI

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

• Like 1

I am going to the post office tomorrow to see what they can do for me sice I got the money order there. I can't beleive this I send him money and now he is harassing and cussing at me. I really wish I lived a little closer to him. But anyway I just wated to let everyone here know that he hasn't changed a bit and is still screwing people every chance he gets.  Just rember Cody Austin in Dresser, WI

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

279010[/snapback]

Maybe someone going hunting could make a side trip, deer huntings right around the corner. <_<

Seriously, find out if the check has been cashed and if not what to put a stop on it if you don't fell comfortable dealing with him.

• 10 years later...