The new (2005) Mustang

I gotta say, I am not a Ford guy, never owned one, never wanted to own one. My trucks were always Dodge, 2 Ramchargers, 3 Pickups, and my first car, a 73 Plymouth Fury with a 440 Police interceptor motor, (man that thing motored) :whoa: My performance cars were always GM's, a 79 Trans Am, 74 Pontiac Formula, 85 Z-28 and an 80 Vette (I hated that fucking thing) But I just had the chance to see a 2005 Stang at the local stealership and I want one, BAD. Looks like a 67 Stang both inside and out. Real nice looking ride. I was just wondering if anyone has seen one yet, sorry for the ramble. :D

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dislike Fords, and buttstains alot, BUT I saw one go by th other day and from the front it DOES look like an older stang. Good job by the ford guys.....modern cars have been quit boring, and a GOOD retro look like that is very welcome by me.

The half assed job by chrysler with the PT cruiser was a joke, and the SSR leaves a little to be desired.

AH my honda Civic w/loud fartcan and chrome hubs and steering wheel cover and an exhaust tip owns them all!! Oh yea its also got dragon seat covers take taht!!

And probably 1 of those dorky spoilers on the back also.....

Oh I forget that gives it 5 more horse..... :rotflmao:

just for U red I changed it !!!!!

Edited by banshee76179

the 2007 mustang will be the shit they are saving all the best for shelby retiring if you have seen the new stang it does not have the side scoop or the ram air hood and the engine manafold is just beat looking I was at the dealer looking at it and was talking to him for a while . The word is they are saving the best for last !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How come nobody likes fords?

That new cobra is kick-ass, but factory five racing took the cobra name with their kits. I forget what theyre calling this one.

That '07 camaro is fuggin sweet, but that's a computer image of a possible design. I've seen some spy shots (with those stupid black tarps as body panels and flat black wheels) and it looks fugly. Curious to see what thew production model will look like.

Anyone see the new charger yet?