8th grade football

wow i rember back in 8th grade . are school is to cheap to have a foot ball team but there is pop warner an u have to be under 180 when i was in 6th grade i was like 180 , i was bout 5'12 200 lbs then an first shot on the field shaddered knee cap on some kids head , i was in the er an the kid was playing the game o well that was a while ago i dont play no more at all o well banghead

wow i rember back in 8th grade . are school is to cheap to have a foot ball team but there is pop warner an u have to be under 180 when i was in 6th grade i was like 180 , i was bout 5'12 200 lbs then an first shot on the field shaddered knee cap on some kids head , i was in the er an the kid was playing the game o well that was a while ago
Edited by 2004LEBanshee

Damn,8th grade...

I can't even remember my senior year...that was 13yrs ago :lol: Damn I'm getting old... :confused:

No, we were state runner-up champs that year, We got the crap beat out of us in that game, I do remeber that. :cry:

My little brother-in-law team went undefeated district champs in 9th grade....

• 3 months later...