what will mixed gas do to my truck?

nickxc

Sure, it will be fine. But does the ranger perform like a 2-stroke now

funny you should ask that... NO. That truck will not do 65 mph up an average hill, nothing too big but it is dead slow. I figure it has between 45 and 55 hp. she is really really gutless...

HHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMM............................... imagine that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont have to imagine my friend. Its reality for me. she is slow as hell but I will never get a ticket in it I bet...

I run mixed gas in the wifes honda accord all the time been doing it for years. it does smoke a little but not very much it wont do a thing to it. just dump it in a run it!

I used to dump my race/mix gas in my wife's 'o1 accord, and took out the catalytic converter. Thank god it was still under warranty. now I just use the left overs in my grizz and lawn mower

HHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMM............................... imagine that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont have to imagine my friend. Its reality for me. she is slow as hell but I will never get a ticket in it I bet...

:lol: right on. yeah you're right, you'll never get a speeding ticket in that beauty. by the looks of it you could put just about anything in it and it would suck it down like a two dollar HO on a saturday night. does the heater work? if so you're golden.

My mixed gas saved me when I moved up here to Montana. It was almost midnight and the gas gauge on the 24 ft U-Haul dropped below E. Normally you would have some extra time before the gas would run out, but a truck that big doesn't use gas sparingly. We were in the middle of nowhere and the nearest gas station was 30 miles away. I poured what was left of one 5 gallon jug, and a full one, of 32:1 banshee gas in the empty tank. Needless to say, we made it to the gas station on fumes. Checked the plugs while we were waiting on the 40 gallon to fill up... didn't notice anything unusual about them. Drove the rest of the 600 miles without a single problem.

I do know for a fact that the older model ranger's are stout as hell. My grandpa has owned them for farm trucks. He ran nothing but 50/50 mix of unleaded and natural gas in his last one. No alterations done to the engine what-so-ever. He recently retired it due to transmission problems and bought an 02 edge. Don't know if he's running 50/50 in it, or not... but I wouldn't doubt it. :rolleyes:

:lol: right on. yeah you're right, you'll never get a speeding ticket in that beauty. by the looks of it you could put just about anything in it and it would suck it down like a two dollar HO on a saturday night. does the heater work? if so you're golden.

278132[/snapback]

hahahah, You think just like me my man, I like it...

the number 8 is cause I like JR ;) and I happen to drive a ranger :unsure: . I also have wiseco stickers on it with no wiseco pistons in it :confused: , and amsoil stickers and shes runnin pensoil :( . I cant help it I advertise what I like and drive what I have :clap: ...

but I have now found 2 more full cans in the boat that I am gunna run. that puts the total of mixed gas to 30 gallons :headbang: , mixed with some fresh gas and a can of isopropyl over a period of 3 weeks. I have had no problems with that truck what soever. That truck uses no oil and shifts smooth and rides, well, like a ranger :huh: ... hell of a truck. I hated ford and loved gm till I got that truck and I will never drive gm again. I have hade 2 buick centurys <_< , an s-10, :( a chevy celebrity a while ago :blink: , I have a monte carlo now :angry: , and the best vehicle I have ever owned is that ranger :clap: . sorry to say but it really has been. bought at a state auction for $150 originally and I have like $450 in it now :dance: and its bullet proof. I have put over 10,000 miles on it now and its still runnin like a top so I put nice snow tires on it and I plan to drive it all winter and get a nice mustang in the summe :bolt:;) r...

:headbang:

I had a ranger they are friggin troopers. I beat the ever livin hell

out of mine. Only thing I ever did to it was replace some sensor.

Finnaly traded for a silverado. I miss it cause i dont work the

chevy to hard. to expensive to fix/ :jesterlaugh: