Selling one of my Bitches

I got a 90 up for sale. It has FMF SST's, K&N, Reeds, Reed spacers, and TORS eliminator carb caps. The motor is only .020 over with low hours. It has renthals, CR clutch perch and lever, Block off plate, DG front bumper, twist throttle, Shock covers all the way around with shedders on all fours. This bitch is fast and very clean. Got a baby on the way so shee must go :cry: $3500.00. I'm in central CA, Fresno area.

Im005208.jpg

Im005207.jpg

Im005206.jpg

Im005205.jpg

Im005204.jpg

Im005210.jpg

Im005209.jpg

Edited by pimp559

i think if your not interested in buying it and you think the price is to high you should walk away from the thread because nobody needs your opinoin

if someone is selling something at a certain price then either someone will want it or somebody won't . its noone else's place to discurage the sale

i think if your not interested in buying it and you think the price is to high you should walk away from the thread because nobody needs your opinoin

if someone is selling something at a certain price then either someone will want it or somebody won't . its noone else's place to discurage the sale

Yeah Josh, I was thinking the same thing. :clap:

277711[/snapback]

Very well said!!!!!!