would you rather

lucky13

would you rather puke or have diarrhea  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
oo oo i got another one.  would you rather eat a turd, or a week old yernel(sp?) cake.  figure out that one. :whoa:

277720[/snapback]

i would rather watch you eat either one, and then ask you which one from the original poll of this thread you would rather happen to you after you picked from thr shit or the cake, thats my choice, lol. no j/k, but how in the blue hell do you come up with these choices? thats sort of like asking if your leg was stuck under a rock, would you rather cut your own leg off with a knife, and survive, or lay there for a really long time and die. they both suck... i hate making choices like these.

but, if you people prefer these types of weird scenarios where you have to make a choice of what to do and both choices blow the big one then head on over to www.whichisworse.com

that site has a bunch of these types of things.