Louder silencer's

XfiveGEE

No packing is loud. That's how mine are. I don't like it. I'd rather have them with packing in them, loud isn't always the best, and theres more power if they're packed correctly. I'm not sure how to pack them actually so I just never got around to it.

Look at my custom packing idea post, tho some may think its stupid it sounds really nice and slightly louder than toomeys, and not to mention a quicker mid range hit, i did it with my pro ciruit 304 silencers but the fmf is the some setup inside, give it a try performs great and sounds unreal

So you actually got that shit to work? :jesterlaugh:

It really shouldn't change performance or jetting at all, the power is defined by the expansion chamber (belly of the beast) and the silencer really just muffles the sound a little, and by shortening, will open the sound up.

Then why does running with no packing hurt prefromance? Running a shorter silencer would be like having less packing. Does this make sense to anyone else? :blink:

It really shouldn't change performance or jetting at all, the power is defined by the expansion chamber (belly of the beast) and the silencer really just muffles the sound a little, and by shortening, will open the sound up.

Then why does running with no packing hurt prefromance? Running a shorter silencer would be like having less packing. Does this make sense to anyone else? :blink:

I'm not postive, but I think by running no packing, your createing a second expansion chamber which would affect performance.