Certification/Endorsement war

nater006

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, when I can't find my "any key", I can just PM you right?

sure lol. or if you are like most of the people i have to deal with on a daily basis, im really good at telling people step-by-step how to plug things in too.

this is what i do all day...

..."yes ma'am, now what you are going to do is take the RJ-45 connector...-yes ma'am im sorry the 'lil clear square phone plug lookin one' and plug it into the only one that it will fit in."

"yes ma'am the keyboard is going to plug into the round socket on the back of the computer that has a small picture of a keyboard. no ma'am that is the monitor, or screen. the computer is the actual box that is down to the left of your screen. yes ma'am i agree, they should just put the plugs on the front of the damn thing."

most of the time i just end up installing a wireless keyboard and mouse, and then a few weeks later i get the call...

"Computer guy, this is Larry Hutchinson in payroll, yea the little light is blinking on my mouse, says the battery is low. can you come fix this?"

Edited by loganskinner

So, when I can't find my "any key", I can just PM you right?

sure lol. or if you are like most of the people i have to deal with on a daily basis, im really good at telling people step-by-step how to plug things in too.

this is what i do all day...

..."yes ma'am, now what you are going to do is take the RJ-45 connector...-yes ma'am im sorry the 'lil clear square phone plug lookin one' and plug it into the only one that it will fit in."

"yes ma'am the keyboard is going to plug into the round socket on the back of the computer that has a small picture of a keyboard. no ma'am that is the monitor, or screen. the computer is the actual box that is down to the left of your screen. yes ma'am i agree, they should just put the plugs on the front of the damn thing."

most of the time i just end up installing a wireless keyboard and mouse, and then a few weeks later i get the call...

"Computer guy, this is Larry Hutchinson in payroll, yea the little light is blinking on my mouse, says the battery is low. can you come fix this?"

LOL! I feel your pain. I deal with the same thing only with software instead.