I gotcha ya little shit!

Brooke

i dont have a sig yet but here it is

" never underestamate the amount of stupididty of people in large groups"

the amount OF stupidiity OF people OF...

Don't you just mean never underestimate the stupidity of people in large

numbers? Ok your right, now I'm just picking on you. It's not your spelling,

it's the stupid things that you rant about. And the pm to brooke is

irreprehensable (sp) :unsure: . You are unstable at best and as Meat put

it, psychotic at worst. However I used to be somewhat also, just not to

the severity or degree of you :) . In summary, I feel that you have some

good ideas and some more not so good ideas and in general you should

just work on keeping them to yourself. Oh but by all means, do go away :ph34r: .

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brooke isnt a lesbian. She has already told me over and over again to let her know if i were ever single again because she wanted to get all heterosexual with me :D

:lol: good one.......(callme!!)

haha just kidding just kidding, in case your girl is reading this.

yea blue, ever since i mentioned a long ass time ago that i had fooled around with chicks, this loon has been over the edge. sorta like holyman. the two of them really went after me on the whole 'lesbian' thing. preaching about the evils of girl on girl action.

and hey you little f*ck, dont say i know you like me, cause thats bullshit. youve been on my case hard since your first screen name. and its not just about me, i could care less about your shocking stupidity. but theres a whole site full of people here who cant stand you, cause youre an ASSHOLE. you have serious issues man. youre stupid and need to be sterilized before you spread your seed to spawn another mutant generation.

i know i just saw him WTF nice banning lee

its United Pot Smoker in case you wanna give it another try...

I banned the email. ---> he creates a new email addresss and registers with that

I banned the IP --> his ip changes

I banned the Username --> he'll create a new one with his new email addy

I Suspended the accounts indefinitely --> can't use that account.

That's the extent short of contacting his internet provider..... u should know the drill.

its United Pot Smoker  in case you wanna give it another try...

I banned the email. ---> he creates a new email addresss and registers with that

I banned the IP --> his ip changes

I banned the Username --> he'll create a new one with his new email addy

I Suspended the accounts indefinitely --> can't use that account.

That's the extent short of contacting his internet provider..... u should know the drill.

you obviously didnt ban his username is he was right back on here with THE SAME ONE the next day...yea, i do know the drill.

its United Pot Smoker  in case you wanna give it another try...

you obviously didnt ban his username is he was right back on here with THE SAME ONE the next day...yea, i do know the drill.

If you're referring to "United Pot Smoker", his last post was at 7:41 PM on October 18. I banned that account on October 18 at 10:00 pm

How could his ip change???

I'm not sure if my addy changed or not when I went to dsl. :unsure:

Most broadband providers do DHCP at their router's level. But it is definitely ISP-specific. I had Verizon DSL for a while and the IP changed almost weekly.

With my adelphia powerlink i haven't seen a change in about 3 months. but it's still DHCP, so it could change at any time.

All depends on how the ISP sets up their DHCP servers. There are even ways you can, for lack of a better word, request a new ip through software or command line, but some servers deny all requests of the sort.

*drumroll* He's back online today! banghead  :shootself:

here ya go lee. he posted about it before i did. he was on with the ups name, then right after he registered the new cotton.mouth name.

I understand that. but i believe, i'm going to check, but if you are banned you can still log in. what you can do beyond that is limited in whole or in part (as set up in the forum administration)