Finished pics of my latest project.

Southside Motorsports

I have considered buying a set of CUSTOM Shearers for my 10 mm Cheetah. I just prefer inframe pipes over drag pipes. But I don't want to lose any power swapping from my bb cpi drag pipes to a set of inframes. It would be disappointing to spend $600+ and then go to the dyno to find out that it lost power. I'm not saying that it would, but if it did. . . :cry:

Maybe I should just keep my drag pipes and spend the money on a nitrous system. :confused:

Daren

Edited by Daren

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It varies....Depends on if you have them built to spec for your motor or if you buy  a set of the production pipes.I got hooked up on mine because i know ppl. but for the average customer they would be around $600 in raw finish.

283167[/snapback]

FYI that $600 price is high, not much of a hook up.

• 2 weeks later...
That's the plan...... it will be a while for the drag chassis,.. but when the drag chassis comes nitrous will be coming with it.  :evil:

290435[/snapback]

Sounds like you need 2 banshee's if your into drag racing. One for the strip, and one for all around riding. I should find a basket case and go wild with it. :cheers:

That's exactly what you should do man....Now your talkin my langauge. :clap:

290907[/snapback]

I'll do a few more things to the one I have, then maybe after I have enough shed space, I'll start looking for a rolling chassis and go from there. Keep the costs a secret so I don't get into trouble. :cheers:

haha ok I'll pull that price off in the previous post then  B)

291400[/snapback]

Money isn't the problem, getting another toy is. If i could hide it at my brothers house I'd start right now, keep the shee I have now for dinking around on and trail riding. You need to take this pos for a ride and tell me if my curent set-up could use some changes. In the springtime now I guess :shrugani: