Passion Racing?

Boare

Jim, why does Kabina get a set of X-3's? :huh: Wheres mine? I'll give you a dyno test of them vs. my set that will be done in MI. Call me and we can talk about it.

Jim and Jack, why don't you come over this way and we can all go to the dyno at Paducah. Its a very nice place with two very good tuners that run it. I know the guys well. We can also dyno my TT bike that will have the last set of cylinders I got from you. Also, there is a new set of lectrons that I bought waiting for me at this shop and we can compare them to the PWK's that Jack and I run. This dyno does not give out big numbers though.

Jinx, calm down son, the X-3 is the predecessor research motor for the X4 which is what you want. X is different and requires parts that dont exist yet. The X3 is going to be run on off the shelf parts which keeps the price down, call it maximizing on current available parts.

As for those low dyno numbers, who cares, we were 20 dyno hp numbers down in joplin and were pulling on the straights...thats what counts...either were reading low or somebody is reading high, you tell me..Jim

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic