Billet Boss intake system

I am selling a Billet Boss intake system for Yamaha Banshee. This intake is for a stock carb setup. Got some bills to pay ....have to sell this. :shootself:

$100.00 shipped

I paid $125.00 two months ago and it hasnt been installed on my bike yet. :confused:

Email me if you need pics at klotzban1@microcore.net

Edited by Klotzban1

banghead ...I want to apologize for the pictures of this Boss Intake not coming out right and delaying me sending them to all the ones who requested pictures. I spent the last 4 days trying to set these pictures up in every way I could think of and my computer just sits there saying its sending and no one is receiving anything. The polished intake is just like the ones sold on ebay and the sellers pictures are good detail, only difference is he has a buy it now price of $150.00 for stock and 34mm carbs. sorry again for the inconveinence I have caused and will you all forgive a fallen banshee brother...Lowrider, Brad, SHMECK45 and bws00..sorry guys. I know you were wanting to see this intake.