Show us your Drink Missing Skills

I know there are some crazy A$$ drink recipies out there. Let us know what you know.

Give us the amounts of alcohol used and what it's called.... and maybe a simple description of how it tastes... sweet, sour, bitter, etc...

Edited by fixitrod

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welll.... This drink is called a Bullfrog. Its pretty mean stuff. First, go out to walmart, get lemon/lime concentrate, a 2 liter of sprite, a bag of ice, and a bottle of vodka (your choice). You then get the blender out. Fill it up with half ice and half concentrate. You then add the sprite and vodka. Add as much vodka as wanted depending on how strong you want the drink to be. Then blend.

The bad thing about this drink is that you cant taste the vodka at all. Even if you put alot in. So people around here get themselves in trouble by drinking wayy too much cause it just tastes like sprite.

My drink of choice over all else, but if I start on them, someone has babysit me cause I turn into a devil, is a "Kamikaze on the rocks".

1.5 ounce of vodka (Belvedere or Chopin preferably)

1 ounce of Triple Sec

.5 ounce of lime juice

splash of sweet & sour

splash of sprite (for fizz factor)

Very good lime summer drink and the vodka isn't noticed, but will get you drunk very quickly cause it's so easy to drink, well, I'm usually a little heavier on the vodka, i like to be able to smell it... :unsure:

I know there are some crazy A$$ drink recipies out there. Let us know what you know.

Give us the amounts of alcohol used and what it's called.... and maybe a simple description of how it tastes... sweet, sour, bitter, etc...

I'm surprised you didn't get the recipe for that antifreeze stuff, and what ever it was Mr.Matt left out on his table. lol...

Made the dunes look like I was walking on the moon or mars or something.

:bolt:

It's called a Sweet Tart

You take a shot glass of Yagermister, and a pint sized glass filled with a can of Red bull, then you drop in the yagermister and chug like a boilermaker.

The tastes kind of cancel out each other, and it's really sweet like the candy Sweet Tarts.

Absinthe all the way

get a glass, fill 3/4 with ice, pour 1 tbsp of sugar in on the ice, fill with absinthe to the top, when the drink turns from green to clear, slam it down. 3 of those, and you are seeing shit that doesnt make sense.

only problem is that you cant get absinthe in the states but its not too hard to make. or if you have russian connections lol.

Lime Serbert 3/4 glass full

1/2 oz lime juice

1/2 oz lemon juice

Fill with Vodka

and mix it up like a thick shake. you can use sprite if you need to water it down some.

Sweet & tart and cold as hell.

No name I made it when I was stoned on a new years eve party back in the 70's

Absinthe all the way

get a glass, fill 3/4 with ice, pour 1 tbsp of sugar in on the ice, fill with absinthe to the top, when the drink turns from green to clear, slam it down. 3 of those, and you are seeing shit that doesnt make sense.

only problem is that you cant get absinthe in the states but its not too hard to make. or if you have russian connections lol.

I thought the wormwood oil or what ever is in that shit was poisonous as hell.... :unsure:

I have heard people kind of compare it to mescal or something.

:wacko: