Fastest 1/4 mile time?

XfiveGEE

I'm not comparable to the guys on this website (yet) but I've made small gains with every change I've made so far. Right now my best is 60ft-1.902, 1/8 et-7.972 @ 82.55, 1/4 et-13.122@92.82. I know what I can do next, but it won't get me to these other guys' times. Still runs good though. :)

Im runnin some 1.8 60ft, 4.8 330ft, 7.6 @ 87 1/8 mile, 12.30 @ 99 1/4 mile.

This was one of my best runs. My 60ft is the same as my dirt times and my 330ft is slower than my dirt times. Not bad for a gas 350 with no slicks, no wheelie bar, no ovverride,no light parts(with exception for a 10 pound swingarm), and a 15 year old rider.

Edited by badcompany

My best light has been a .591 on a .500 light, almost perfect :dance:

My best time is like a 14 something at like 87 mph tho <_<

My 1/8 is 9.6 at 67 mph ;)

Nothing fancy but the light was cool, the guy I was running with all night on a yzf450 had a .504 and the announcer went nuts and was yelling and ranting about how great of a start that was for both of us and what a great race and show the two yamahas are puttin on tonight. Oh ya I won :)

it all depends on your motor for what gearing you will be running, on my cheetah for the 1/4 mi. I will be running 19/40 gearing with 22in. slicks. But i also have 128rwhp. For the 1/8 mi. I will be running 16/41. So it all depends on how much you can turn.

• 3 weeks later...