Reed gaskets, water pump gasket

All brand new and in original packaging.

I just rebuilt my top end....and put a new clutch on her. I used an EBC Kevlar clutch with 3 Barnett springs and 3 new stock springs. So, I have the springs left over from the EBC kit, and 3 barnetts left over from the spring kit...and I bought 3 too many stock springs.

Also, I purchased a water pump gasket and didnt use it....

Also, I purchased stock valve gaskets, and the V-Forces came with their own. So if anyone wants um....let me know.

17.oo for the 3 barnetts and 3 stock springs.

17.oo for all 6 ebc's...

V-Forces need 4 gaskets but I guess stock only needs 2. I have 4 total....for 3 bucks a piece.

6 for two or 10 for all 4 valve gaskets.

Water pump gasket is only 3 bux....but I can always throw it in with something else for 2 bux.

PM me guys ..... and I have pics at home....but Im at work, so let me know.

I also have a cylmers for a 1999 VW PASSAT....the book works with AUDI's too....but Im not sure what years. Let me know if your interested and I will find out for you.

I'd buy all of it for 5 bucks off you. Basically everything you have would come in a kit if you had to do something on your shee.

Prices just seem a bit high for stuff you could get for quite cheap at the dealership, and that would come in a package if you bought it (clutch kit usually comes with springs, gasket kits have all the gaskets etc.)