Cooooooool

Animalman294

I like to trail ride with my Banshee, rip up the local gravel quarry, or shred sand mountain, which is not the problem. The problem is that the Banshee's were designed to flat out fly and it does that very nicely and stays cool. But when I am racing around in the pea gravel hills, or carving up the sand, my bike gets very, very hot (the motor is going 90, but my actual speed is 10 mph). What I would like to do is either build a custom shroud and put an electric fan behind the steering column to help cool the radiator (no room in front of the column). I also had an I dea that I could custom mount a radiator out of a street bike with a fan under my seat. This would give me more of a cooling reservoir plus a fan. I would either put in a toggle switch to jump between the lights and the fan or put in a larger stator. Has anyone ever done this or is there problems that I am not aware of? Is there other ideas bolt-ons that work nicely and have been proven to stay cool. Any help would be tramendously appreciated, I have been posting this same question all over the net with not one response..................... Got Sand?

And I see you've posted this question all over these forums too :angry: Don't post the same question all over the place....check your other post

Holy shit. That's the first time I've seen someone post the same thing in three different areas, i see two a lot, but three???

Like bigboy said, people aren't gonna want to respond at all if you got shit all over the place, keep it where the topic suggests, like banshee repairs.