what to get next

trialsallday

well i did rocket pipes reeds uni filter jetted. now what. im thinkin elkas would smooth me out and make me go faster. A-arms i want ones like loco's got just an inch wider. i dont think i need these super wide ones cuz i dont do mx really. plus if i still keep the front end narrow i can make it threw narrow places, and i would stabalize me a bit, but is worth spending over 500 bucks just to get an inch wider on either side? or should i go with the bling factor and a get a set of black carbon hiper wheels? help me out guys

what are the best prices youv all seen for a set of 4. also is there any real advantage to gettin the ones with the beadrings on booth side rather than one side. keep in mind i ride recreational and i dont compete in races and tuff. if im fine with my stock rims now why would i need duel beadlocks and not just the one sided ones. as of now im just gettin them for bling factor. what do you think guys. :unsure:

i got some on my 450, i think i paid about 850 for the set. they are cool as hell. really heavy though. http://www.hiper-technology.com/

i think u would be rather happy with them. they look really good. my brother (locogato11283) has a set on his banshee and he likes them alot too. its nice being able to change out ur own tires.

they are definetely heavier than f*ck. personally if it were me id go with shocks and arms to get some better handling. youd be surprised at how much faster youd be able to ride with good suspension. i highly recommend elkas. ive had mine for 2 years and never touched them. they soak up everything i throw at them and have never bottomed on me. i just got some quicksand a arms in a +1 per side that are really nice too.

yamaha-banshee-02-bikepics-208034.jpg

yamaha-banshee-02-bikepics-208035.jpg

they are definetely heavier than f*ck. personally if it were me id go with shocks and arms to get some better handling. youd be surprised at how much faster youd be able to ride with good suspension. i highly recommend elkas. ive had mine for 2 years and never touched them. they soak up everything i throw at them and have never bottomed on me. i just got some quicksand a arms in a +1 per side that are really nice too.

yamaha-banshee-02-bikepics-208034.jpg

yamaha-banshee-02-bikepics-208035.jpg

thats a nice set up

Boost Bottle hands down :notworthy::D

No really, get the suspension and arms.

As far as changing your own tires I do my own takes less than 10 minutes a tire. All you need is a bead breaker, tire irons, an air supply, elbow grease, and for the tires that won't bead up with air; a can of ether and a match.

Looks sweet Loco, my arms will be in Thursday night. I'll have to take some pics, then I'll have to figure out how to post them.

Edited by PUSH THE THROTTLE

As I told Chris at K&K to tell you and I will say it again......... Before you spend ANY more $ on ANYTHING................ make SURE you get yourself a pro-design plate for the air box (or something similar) You will cook that motor in a blink of an eye if that air filter isnt in perfect.

As for wheels/suspension............... Save your $ on the wheels and get yourself some suspension first. You will be faster and safer, on better suspension.......... and did I mention faster? Just shocks will make a big difference.... but a-arms/shocks/axle will make more of a difference than the pipes!