Camping trip

tsuther78

Well me and the boys cant make up our minds on what to do this Nov. We want to take the quads out, but we also want to take the jet skis out. I am in San Diego. Does anyone know of any lakes around the area where you can have the ski's and the quad's right there next to each other??? I know that there is Lake Martinez in Yuma, but there is no place to camp there. Plus you have to drive 20 mins to get to the dunes. Than there is Havasu. But I am not sure about a 6 hour drive for a little 3 day trip. Any help would be appericiated.

i think your sol bud. most places dont allow atv's by the water. try looking at mabey gorman and pyramid lake, or castaic. there close but you cant ride atv's by the water or on that land. i know isabella has a spot you can, but sometimes the rangers trip and make you stop but then its about a 7 hour drive from the sd area.

Thanks for all the info. See we were thinking Havasu also. But that is pretty far. As far as Pismo goes, I have no problem putting the ski's in the ocean. But my friend is scared to put his boat in it. So that is out of the question. That will bring the same problem to the mexico trip. Mexico is great though for that. Hahaha. Plus the booze is cheaper.