Verrrry Intersting, was 9-11 a set up?

Um I already have a mortgage, didn't have a problem getting one seeing as I have a+ credit. 5.25% fixed rate.

all my bills but 2 I have 0% interest, my truck is 3.9%, and my furniture is something like 1.9% or some miniscule amount.

What are they doing about the kids? Throwing the parents in jail now. Read the papers.

She does qualify, yeah they will reject her the first time, they friggin reject everyone at first, you have to appeal. You can thank that to the lazy asses that wanna sit o thier ass and do nothing all day. Has she tried getting help from the MS foundations? Im sure Jerry could do something or point her in the right direction for all the help she needs.

No the grades aren't 50 cents problem, you read that way the f*ck wrong.

Than you contradicted yourself with your own answer.

Once again the problem deals with lazy fucks that dont wanna do anything and think just because we are the richest and most powerful country in the world we shouldn't have to do a damn thing but sit on our ass and get paid. It doesn't work that way, the only reason we are where we are is from hardwork plain and simple.

I am telling you now that I hold you responsible for every dereliction of duty performed by the bozo you put in office.

Well no actually you can't because as you state, My VOTE NEVER COUNTED ANYWAY. Also I turned 18 the day of the last election so I didn't vote.

The owners said there would be no contamination... but there is.

There is a lining putin to protect from contamination, but you have all these morons that dont take anyones warnings and throw away batteries, batteries eat the lining away causing the contamination. So the end result is the person "against" the landfill more than likely caused the contamination.

If they listened to everyone that voted against this and against that there wouldn't be a damn thing built in this country. Majority rules and if in a city of 10,000 only 100 speakup and say no to the landfill that leaves 9,900 that vote for it by default, because "they're vote wouldn't matter anyway"

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am telling you now that I hold you responsible for every dereliction of duty performed by the bozo you put in office.

Well no actually you can't because as you state, My VOTE NEVER COUNTED ANYWAY. Also I turned 18 the day of the last election so I didn't vote.

So if you didn't put him in, you can't be held responsible.

And like I said before the votes had voted this stuff down but they went ahead anyway. And regardless of why the liner leaked, it leaked. And if was leaking into your well or your yard and you couldn't sell your house for half of what you paid for it, it would be abig deal then.

Holyman ,

It means a man who is unwilling to stand up for anything in his life is uglier than war.

splained enough for you? It seems to be your way of life , not an opinion.

As far as people who are on the front lines... I know not having any spine it may be hard for you to comprehend but there is good and evil in the world, and our brothers and sisters who are fighting for us DO need our support and it does matter to them.

What they dont need is people like you talking shit about them and trivializing what

they have accomplished and before you reply and say you were only talking about Bush ,

He is their Commander and Chief , thus what you say is about them also. :shootself:

Oh , I got the "being attacked once a month" figure by calculating how long It will take Michael Moore to film a mini-cockumentary on each attack , and get it put on CBS.

So you are a mortgage broker , sell oil , do construction, have a savings account and an inheritance big enough to live off of for 4or 5 months and youre asking us to help your mother? Being a stay at home Mom for you, I'd think you owe her something.

Our education system is failing because of the combination of un-involved parents, and

Union run school systems that are constantly lowering standards for kids AND teachers instead of demanding accountability. Throwing money at this problem only enables more waste , I know, I work part time for a school district. But unlike you I didnt quit , I cast my vote against an unnecessary referendum, and get this... it counted! ;) It doesnt cost a DAMN CENT to raise expectations ! The rampant takeover of lesson plans by liberals has kids living their lives on emotions not facts , they teach about the environment more than math and english... no wonder todays employers are struggling to find competent workers.

Several times you have said you hold me responsible for my presidents actions... but you also say that votes dont count...??? :confused: I knew you were a speech writer for Kerry !

I also find it very telling that you voted to keep stuff from happening in YOUR backyard, but when it comes to the security of the nation your're not participating. <_< hmmm?

That is all.

You even sound like Bush... you misread the "intel", made up your mind on it's importance and what it really meant, and refused to re-read it when you had the chance.

America really is a great place where anyone can grow up to be president. You should run for office in 4 years. With your comprehensive skills you'd make a great president.

Then maybe you'll realize that only 3 votes in any election make any difference. The first vote for any one of the two major candidates and the one that breaks the tie.

Holyman,

Thanks , I thought I sounded presidential too... ;)

Everything in my last post was a direct response

to your issues. Unless theres something else you'd

like to throw out there? :confused:

More social or environmental issues? because all the

people that worked at the trade center would have

benefited if they had a govt. entitlement or clean

groundwater wouldnt they ?

And are you now admitting that a vote does count ?

I'll be that third vote because I DO realize its value.

Everything in my last post was a direct response

to your issues.

It really wasn't because you misread it. But I don't expect you to make a retraction.

More social or environmental issues? because all the

people that worked at the trade center would have

benefited if they had a govt. entitlement or clean

groundwater wouldnt they ?

Yeah they would if their governments leader wasn't sleeping on the job when the planes hit.

I'll be that third vote because I DO realize its value.

The only way to show scientifically if something works is to do a double blind test like they do with drugs.

A group of people are divided up and all are given pills but some are fake. They then check the results and see how many problems are relieved in both groups.

With an election where there is one elected leader, whether the loser was any better or not or would have acted in one way or another is completely up to opinion and guesswork. The only way to check the result is to do a double blind test which of course is not going to happen. So people can hypothesize all they want but the ends result is that you get what you've got.

You also need to realize that voting is kind of like Tetris. As soon as there are an even number of votes for the candidates, they cancel each other out. So it doesn't matter how many people vote, it matters who breaks the tie. In addition to that, the electoral college has the last word which out and out cancels the votes because Gore did in fact have more of the votes. There are still 1000 votes being contested in the Florida count which represents 17/1000 of 1% of the votes cast. Those 1000 votes are well below the error margin. Any single vote is completely insignificant. Since no one person can be said to make the initial vote to put a person on the ballot and no one person will ever cast a deciding vote and since all votes of equal amount cancel each other out and the votes for the losing party have no effect and there is an error margin of thousands and thousands of votes in each state and because the elected person will at best only do some of the things you elected him/her to do, in reality any persons vote is only worth the value that that person attributes to it. For some of you, that value is very great. And like I said before, if that does something for you, then I'm happy for you. Some people collect paperclips and see a value in that. Others don't. For me, voting is a complete waste of time and energy that has no significant end result... useless.

QUOTE (Holyman @ Oct 4 2004, 04:23 PM)

America really is a great place where anyone can grow up to be president. 

Isn't that the truth. You're finally getting it Holyman, here I thought you were saying something about a regime awhile back.

Yep, you can be an illiterate, corrupt, sellout, puppet and still become president. Just like everything else in this country... all you need is the money.

Holyman,

What specifically did I misread? I'll be glad to answer you.

You are really losing it here lately , reverting back to the

2000 election? Did you forget to renew your Liberal talking

points subscription again?

And if all in the world is as hopeless as you describe , how does

that not make you the perpetual victim?

As for Brooke, sexual preference aside , how do you feel knowing she

is more of a man than you?

You havent done anything but cry and blame in all your posts ,

if youre wanting sympathy, try looking in your dictionary

between shit and syphilis... youll have a better chance of

finding some.