Verrrry Intersting, was 9-11 a set up?

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holyman, you try to hide your ignorance behind a shrowd of self-riteousness, but you arent fooling me. as far as im concerned, as soon as i found out you knew nothing about what youre talking about, everything you ramble on about means nothing. its baseless and full of hot air.

And in spite of all of your "my country right or wrong" rhetoric, your butt is still plainly visible above the sand.

holyman, you try to hide your ignorance behind a shrowd of self-riteousness, but you arent fooling me. as far as im concerned, as soon as i found out you knew nothing about what youre talking about, everything you ramble on about means nothing. its baseless and full of hot air.

And in spite of all of your "my country right or wrong" rhetoric, your butt is still plainly visible above the sand.

what??

Brooke you need to relax,your getting all stresed out over this issue,what you need is someone who will agree with your views and understand the point your trying to get across.

Im really a non-denomination,but would be willing to ROLE play as a republican just for you. :drool: That is if your into that sort of thing :D

Brooke you need to relax,your getting all stresed out over this issue,what you need is someone who will agree with your views and understand the point your trying to get across.

Im really a non-denomination,but would be willing to ROLE play as a republican just for you. :drool: That is if your into that sort of thing :D

role playing is fun....

err..i mean. yea, no im not looking for someone to always agree with me, i love debating with people who have other views. in fact, that has a lot to do with my learning process. you dont learn much if you surround yourself with like-minded people all the time. the thing that got me so pissed here was my feeling that all of what holyman has said is now baseless, considering he didnt even know about the genocide that went on under sadaam's rule. then when he did learn about it, all he did was skirt the issue and go on and on about totally seperate issues. and for him to imply that ive got my head buried in the sand is infuriating, considering i at least take the time to educate myself on all the issues, am passionate about them, and get off my ass to VOTE. he just bitches and moans about things he knows nothing about, then sits on his ass and does nothing about it.

What gave you the idea that I didn't know about the genocide under Saddam and what issues have I skirted?

You are angry but you don't know why. Could it be that you now realize you are as guilty of doing nothing to help this country as you accuse me of being?

What have YOU done to make the world more secure?

What gave you the idea that I didn't know about the genocide under Saddam and what issues have I skirted?

You are angry but you don't know why. Could it be that you now realize you are as guilty of doing nothing to help this country as you accuse me of being?

What have YOU done to make the world more secure?

you said you didnt know about the genocied....der.

what are you, insane??? you cant remember what you say from one day to the next??

and hey, what have YOU dont to make this country a safer place? at least i care enough about the country to VOTE. what exactly do you think i should be doing to make this country safer? and what do you think i should be doing to help this country that im not doing?

I never said I didn't know it happened, I asked you when it happened.

at least i care enough about the country to VOTE.

And if that does it for you, then you've done all you can. I don't expect anything more of you than your best and apparently that's what you're doing.

I never said I didn't know it happened, I asked you when it happened.

at least i care enough about the country to VOTE.

And if that does it for you, then you've done all you can. I don't expect anything more of you than your best and apparently that's what you're doing.

dont pretend you knew about it. you knew nothing about it, anyone can go back to your posts and read that.

and youre skirting the issue again. what do you think i should be doing that im not? answer me, dont avoid the question.

Page 7, 16 posts down. Notice it was not edited in any way.

I don't expect anything from you. All I ask is that you accept responsibility for the idiot you put in charge. Is your conscience bothering you?

what post are you taking about??

and youve been bitching at me saying i dont do anything, so i want you to tell me what i should be doing that im not. dont pussy away from the question.

and in case you havent noticed, im PROUD of all that our president has accomplished....DER. so dont tell me to take responsibility for what he's done like thats a bad thing. pay attention sweetheart.

I ' l l s a y i t s l o w s o y o u c a n u n d e r s t a n d... Page 7, 16 posts down I said...

When did Saddam kill those people?

If there was a known rapist wandering through my neigborhood, I would notify the legal authorities. I would not take the law into my own hands.

I didn't vote for Clinton either and the majority of the country who did should hold him responsible for whatever things they feel he failed on. OH WAIT... he's not in office any more is he? I guess you missed that opportunity.

I've been thinking of selling some intel to the government. All I need is a piece of sand paper with an X in the middle to show where the weapons are. Should be a big seller.

And one of the points I've been trying to make is that each person does what they think they can do or as much as they feel like doing and that's it. You feel that voting is going to do something for you and the rest of the world and I emphatically feel the opposite. You have been nagging me from the beginning that I am not doing enough because I don't vote and now you are getting a taste of what it's like for an outsider to tell YOU that you aren't doing anything. How does it feel?

Let me get this out in front here... I have no doubts that Saddam is/was a crazy, violent, dictator.

That being said, according to the provided link, those people were killed in 1988 during the Reagan presidency {who I did not vote for}. Did Reagan not know what happened? Then came big Bush {who I did not vote for} who also apparently didn't know what was going on. He was followed by Clinton {who I did not vote for} who also, apparently, didn't know what happened. Yet 16 years ago you knew? Why didn't you talk to the person you voted for and get them to correct the problem? Because the elected leader didn't give a crap about you, your vote {hey it got him into office what more should you expect from him} and worst of all the thousands of dead people on the other side of the world. If you didn't know about it 16 years ago when it happened when did you find out? Why did it take YOU so long to find out? Was it perhaps the elected leaders didn't want you to know? Perhaps they wanted to passify you with some other issue at the time.

Now you think lil Bush gives a crap about those people? Is he now making things right? By most accounts Bin Laden is the mastermind behind the attacks on the WTC yet he remains free. Like I said before politicians are nothing but salesmen with power. I suspect that Bush had a grudge to settle with Saddam and since the whole country {really the world} was already in high panic, let's kick some butt mode, Bush stuck Saddam on the list. And since he's easier to find, we'll start with him. The salesman just slipped the undercoating into the deal and you think that means something.

The fact is that in spite of what ever chemical weapons Saddam may or may not have, the attacks on this country were carried out with a little bit of planning and our own planes. I don't think the terrorists are any smarter than the average 16 year old, they just had a reason to act it out. Kind of like the killing at Columbine. What is this country doing to prevent another Columbine? Looking all over the country for every weird kid and them slapping him around, threatening him or locking him up? That was what they were doing in the weeks and months after the attacks. Then some sense of reasoning set in and instead of looking all over for crazy people {who are everywhere} that may have a grudge against someone, they screen the schools for weapons and monitor the extra strange ones while they're at school and people communicate when an issue seems to be developing.

On a global level people all over the world have cultural biases based on their upbringing. Those biases are natural and in almost all cases are not destructive. But people become very passionate about "their own way" of acting and because of that, everyone else needs to change. There's an old saying... When in Rome do as the Romans do. The point being that the Romans act a certain way and it is not your place as a foreigner to try to change that.

People in the middle east have a patiarchal way of ruling {which is not really so far from ideal this countries system is based on}. I will give the definition... 3. (Ethnol.) Having an organization of society and government in which the head of the family exercises authority over all its generations.

This means the man of the house is the king of his castle and he is free to make the rules of that houshold as he sees fit and the members are obligated to follow those rules or face the punishment layed out by the head of the house. Most of these rules that these patriarchs imposed were religiously based {again there is no major religion in the WORLD that promotes hatred} so there are certain rules that are usually held in common with other families. These patriarchs are highly defensive of their property {which often includes the women} and their religious beliefs. These patriarchs are also very proud. So to offend a patriarch {like any other ruler} is highly offensive and to steal is severely punishable. The families morals are also heavily defended since this is the foundation the entire community is based on. This is the way it has been for thousands of years and it works for them. There are several things that can upset this balance. Too much power in one family, moral degredation and theft of their commodities.

If you do enough research, you will no doubt find that Saddam and Bin Laden had been brought up under the "perfect storm" conditions just mentioned. In addition to that, as much as these patriarchal societies hate the violence put upon them by their own leaders, they hate even more the influence of outside nations who in principle probably lead to the downfall to begin with.

All in all the American ideal and the middle eastern ideal is not far off... no-one wants a stranger coming into your house telling you how you should act and then enforcing that. If they keep doing it, then you want to fight back and as the saying goes... all's fair in love and war. And most people don't want to be told that their drunken father is an abusive drunk. They know it, you know it, we all know it, but he's still their father.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. As it stands, the world condition is what it is. There is no going back and saying "what if..." because it obviously didn't work out that way.

hey holyman, everyone has the forums set to display a different # of posts on each page, so on mine, on page 7 you were still talking about the pentagon attack being fake.

and that post right there of yours proves you had no clue what went on in iraq, no to mention the gulf war.

and MY point is that apparantly you think i should be doing more, so i want you to tell me what you think i should be doing. but no, you pussy out of it. thats fine. your words are baseless to me anyway, considering you have no clue about whats going on in the world. youre all hot air, and just love to push my buttons because you have some personal disdain for me, so you keep right on going, i can play along. the more you talk, the more foolish you look.

Holyman ,

War is an ugly thing , but not the ugliest of things.

A man who has nothing in his life for which he will fight for ,

nothing for which he considers is worth more than his own

personal safety is a worthless man indeed .

But this IS his right which is guaranteed by men better

than himself.

Im an armchair warrior ? :confused: Better than being an armchair pussy.

Still you bitch and moan but will put forth no effort to remedy any

of your situations... lets see "I wont vote because it wont count" and

how about ,"Im so honest and moral that I will fight corporate corruption

by.... quitting" ... and maybe my favorite " I'd live in a tent if it would make the big meanies go away" . I'd have to say it is YOUR ass sticking out of the sand .