Verrrry Intersting, was 9-11 a set up?

o darling, im so so sorry holyman. i just did not realize before that you werent aware of the goings on in the world.

have you heard of the gulf war? bush sr. went in to iraq back then to take care of business and force sadaam to give up his weapons so he couldnt carry out any more mass murders. many resolutions were set to end that war, and sadaam has violated 17 of them. that alone was reason enough to go into iraq. american men died for nothing if we would have let sadaam get away with breaking those resolutions set at the end of the first gulf war.

and hun, we did go after osama, we broke up the taliban, and osama fled into a country that had sanctions against the u.s. entering. we are still working on getting osama, and we will get him or he'll die running, one or the other. but since we freed the afgan people, ten million people have registered to vote, 40% of whom are women. they WANT to vote, and want to be free.

sadaam had the capability to manufacture WMDs, at the very least, and after 9/11 he started helping out various terrorists (like the man who was injured on the afgan killing fields and brought into baghdad for top medical treatment). sadaam was more than happy that the u.s. was attacked sucessfully. this is the man who made TWO assination attempts on bush sr. once he found a group that could be successful in hurting us, he embraced them. if we had not gone into iraq after breaking up the taliban in afganistan, iraq would have become a haven for those men, and to their great pleasure, unlike osama, sadaam already had the capabilities ready and waiting for WMDs.

and the iraqi people did not want to be run in that way, the way sadaam ran the country. every single day, sadaam and his henchmen were murdering and raping their own people for just speakin ill towards sadaam. sadaam's son, who was head of their olympic team, literally killed and tortured their olympic athletes who didnt compete up to standards...the examples go on and on...my point being, the people needed desperately to be freed from sadaam and his people. and now they will be holding free elections and able to choose their own leader.

Well said Brooke. I nominate Brook for BANSHEE HQ SUPREME MASTER DEBATER

You didn't mention the girl that Saddams son wanted but she didn't want him back so he had her kidnapped, raped her, and sent her head back to her parents in a box. Or when Saddam overthrew the Iraqi government and then took the ex leaders out into the street and executed them.

But maybe Holyman is right we shouldn't impose our beliefs on a country which all their oil money goes into palaces, nukes, and the really sophisticated rail gun that Saddam spent billions on but yet is out of reach with our technology. But then the UN probably shouldn't spend money to support the other 80% of Iraqis who can't afford to feed themselves either because that must be the way they like things over there and if they don't agree with Saddam then too bad.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know holyman, you are extremely long-winded.

i strongly believe that you dont have a grasp on the severity of what has been going on in iraq under sadaam's control. you are in severe need of some education, i suggest you start educating yourself on this issue if you decide to continue to remark on it.

its really amazing that you could be so ignorant to whats going on in the world, yet have such a big mouth about it all. im not trying to be rude or mean, it just really gets under my skin. especially because, for some unknown reason, people around here seem to buy into what you say. youre blind to the reality of the world and are trying to influence others on this topic, and i find that unbelievably irresponsible. that would be like me trying to tell someone how to perform open-heart surgery on themselves. they arent aware of the technique, so i take the opportunity to inform them, knowing damn well i have no idea what im talking about.

you know, years ago this same type of opposition was being shown against reagan when he wanted to fight communism. many people said it wasnt our duty to do that, and that it would be a fruitless effort...

Brooke,have you seen the state that russia is currently in right now,sure they are free,its what they wanted.Now they are able to own their own businesses,homes and are no longer told what to do.Unfortunately,there are no jobs,no heat in there homes and millions of people are out of work.Why you ask?cause the communist goverment that controlled and employed them is no longer there.The good thing about the communist goverment was they made sure there was work for everyone.

There are more people starving and jobless in Russia now than there was when it was under Communist rule.What good is freedom if you must live in poverty.Communism worked in Russia,it may not have been the best form of goverment...but it worked.Look at Russia now without communism and tell me what you see.What you see is people who are free to own their own piece of the pie,but don't have the money to purchase it.As I said before,Democracy doesn't work everywhere.

Don't get me wrong,I loved Reagan and we had to show the world that we could put an end to the cold war and communism.I don't know if you were old enough to remember that speech he gave asking them to tear down the wall,but I'll never forget him for that and to this day still remember where I was when I saw it.I was in awe.

And babe,if you think that any presidential hopeful now or in 4 years is going to have anything to do with Iraq,your dead wrong.The best hope for Iraq is to let Bush stay in office to see it through.

Which we know can't happen because he's only allowed 4 more years and he probably needs 10

Edited by Nightrider

Lets play "who am I?" :o

#1:

I have no say in my govt. , and all politicians are corrupt , so Im gonna spend my life

dedicated to bitching about all thats wrong with the world but not do a damn thing about it... :( whoa is me .

Yeah, this living "free" stuff is overrated , sometimes I wish I could be a slave to a govt. ,

at least I'd be working...

Hesus Cripes ! (for stclark) , You know this country started off pretty damn poor and look where it is today. Do you guys believe in putting effort into anything? Hows that doom & gloom attitude on life working out for ya?

Do you actually believe people living/working under communism werent living in

poverty already? Communism in a nutshell is like re-breathing your own air , works

for a while but eventually you go copput . A govt. cannot sustain itself, as you will soon be seeing in other dependant nations... ie. Germany.

Yeah, this living "free" stuff is overrated , sometimes I wish I could be a slave to a govt. ,

at least I'd be working...

We as americans are all slaves to our goverment.You pay taxes don't you.I am a free American,free to pay taxes to the Goverment,if I choose not to then I am persecuted and my freedom is revoked,sounds like communism to me :wacko:

Edited by Nightrider