MIGHTY ABYSS

NYUK

Thank you guys very much, I finally got to page through all the threads and came across this. 9/11 has become a great birthday to have. I get asked all day how does it feel to have your b-day the same day as the terrorist attack, and see crap about it all day on the tv and the radio. At least this year it wasnt as bad, people are starting to settle down about it a little bit.

And I dont know what I'm getting my banshee for my bday yet. I've got my polished cylinders and clutch cover from meathead so thats a good start. I got one of those craftsman lifts that puts it up in the air and one of those creepers that folds into a chair to work on it.

I got some cash saved up, dont know exactly what I'm gonna do with it yet. I've got those cylinders that I'm probably going to get ported, but I'm kinda looking at purchasing a 4mm stroker cheetah setup that I could drop into the spare engine with the crack in the bottom case (i've got a set of cases as well). I think that would make a pretty good backup engine huh?