Picking up my new bike at 4pm today

BansheeJerry

Well I finally had to go buy a new bike. I know I am going to catch some heat over what I bought but anyway... Its a new 250 Ninja. Everybody told me I will be bored with it... We will see. It will run 14 second 1/4 mile,0-60 in 5.5 seconds and top out at 110. I dont need anything faster than that to ride back and forth to work. I am not out to race anybody. Let the thrashing begin... :confused:

From what I understand its usually the car behind you that closes the deal in a bike wreck. Remember leathers and a GOOD helmet. Used to ride an XT500 Yamaha many years ago, torque,torque that thing could climb a mountian.

Me too, mine was a bitch to kick :D

Ive owned two bikes a 79 honda cb 400 and a 98 honda cbr 600 smokin joes edition. and I dumped the 400 and caused all kinds of unreparable scars on my body so be careful. They can get ya. as long as you always remember that the bike is smarter than you. the second you think you are smarter than the bike it will get ya. and always stay sober on 2 wheels... have fun... :headbang:

I am loving it so far althought that break in period is very hard to do. I have put almost 100 miles on it since friday. Didnt have much time to ride today because I worked from 5am-7pm tonight. I did wind her out to about 11,000 rpms (redline is 13,000 I believe)on the way home tonight just to see what kind of power it had. I know that isnt good for the break in but I figured once or twice wont hurt it too bad. (At least I hope not anyway!) 55 mph at 6,000 rpms... Thats a screaming little engine. I will tell you that that little thing handles like it is on rails. I will try to get some pics of the Shee and Ninja tomorrow. LOL I should say my Banshee and its Bitch!! :clap:

Edited by BansheeJerry

I am loving it so far althought that break in period is very hard to do. I have put almost 100 miles on it since friday. Didnt have much time to ride today because I worked from 5am-7pm tonight. I did wind her out to about 11,000 rpms (redline is 13,000 I believe)on the way home tonight just to see what kind of power it had. I know that isnt good for the break in but I figured once or twice wont hurt it too bad. (At least I hope not anyway!) 55 mph at 6,000 rpms... Thats a screaming little engine. I will tell you that that little thing handles like it is on rails. I will try to get some pics of the Shee and Ninja tomorrow. LOL I should say my Banshee and its Bitch!! :clap:

:bolt: Everyone breaks their bike in differently, I know guys who go by the book and guys who just ride the shit out of it rolling off the floor.