banshee, 2 warriors, blaster and trailer for sale.

i found myself very busy nowadays. no time to ride.

1987 banshee twin 350. runs and looks great. very clean for its year. comes stock with FMF pipes, aftermarket maier plastics, holeshot rear tires, new seat and twist throttle. much more... not a beginners quad. very fast. $1800.

1989 warrior electric 350. starts and runs perfect. has new rear buckshot mudder tires, battery, DG pipe and seat. the handle bars are bent just a little and plastics have normal stratches from riding. $1500.

1997 warrior electric 350. you wont find a nicer 97' around. runs great. its mostly stock, but does have a extended durablue axle and raz'r shredder tires. stock carrying rack and tires are included. $2200.

02' bear cat lite snowmobile trailer. 2 place open made for the new wider sleds. only owner.

everything works great and has two front tire holders for dirtbikes or motorcycles. $700

lastly, my friend has a blaster big bore 240. this quad is built for complete power. i dont know the all the info. on it but to get an idea of what it looks like go to blasterzone.com and look at the bluediablo blaster, his is identical to that one, besides a few things. i do know he has about 6k into it. let me know and i can get all the info. thanks.

IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION OR PICTURES ON ANY OF THESE ITEMS ABOVE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT yamahaNsoccer@hotmail.com thanks. IM LOCATED IN MICHIGAN.

• 3 weeks later...

banshee is sold. both warrriors are still for sale along with trailer. the trailer pictures will be up soon. i do have a 95' v-max 600 snowmobile for sale. needs new rubber, but everything else is in great condition. has hand/thumb warmers, red ski-skins, studs and cover. pictures are available when requested. 1200 obo.