You guys have to read this aim convo i had

JTQuad

LMAO

JT, you are the coolest guy ever!!!! Don't forget to tell him about the choke fluid. If it gets too low, and he pops a wheelie, it will make the engine run lean. (I actually got someone with that once)

AND...he needs to change the stale air out of his tires. Every 3 months maximum. Stale air is the number one cause of casing failure on ATV tires and its not covered under warranty if it blows out because of it.

251099[/snapback]

stale air... :lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya'll are some funny mugs with too much time on your hands for tormenting people. But here's what we used to do. We picked out this one chick that used to hang out up town with us and deciding to see just how dumb she really was.

So she pulls up in the parking lot one day and we're all like let the games begin. So right off the bat my buddy says what the hells that noise under the hood.

She says what noise?

He says raise the hood and I'll check it out for you. Says right here's your problem tells her the electronic perculator on the TBI is not working. Then he pulls the blinker fluid trick, tells her she better get it checked out cause if the cops see her leaking all over the road its a hazard and she'll get a ticket. So she goes home and asks her dad and he calls her an idiot! Plus while she's pulling out of the parking lot we yell at her and she brakes reall quick we tell her she better get the air rotated in her tires too while she's at it.

Same friend has an MR2 which I think everyone but the same girl we pranked on knows its a rear engine car. So she comes back on night 2 tells us her dad called her a dumbass basically. Well my buddy gets ready to leave and she asks where he's going, so he says I need to get home to charge the battery in the car because it's running low and its an electric car. She was like whatever, raise the hood I don't believe you. So he raises the hood and of course all there is is a battery and I think the wiper motor. So she was like oh my god it is an electric car how cool! :confused:

And on a note of stupid customers here's a few for ya'll to laugh at.

Customer calls one day and says I keep getting this screen up that says "push any key". I've looked all over the keyboard and I can'f find any key anywhere.

I used to work at Yamaha Dealer and on a daily basis I'd get calls something like this. I need one of those things that bolt on by the foot peg on the motor. So I ask what it is and what yr it is. Their response well it has a yellow gas tank on it and its real old. I was like WTF!