compression

180 is alot if u ask me, i know in a drag bike espically on stock cylinders with that high of compression u will lose top end and trust u will notice the bike stop pulling under wide open throttle. the best way to check it is with the motor completely cold and put the gauge in one of the spark plug hole and while holding the throttle wide open kick the bike until the needle wont move anymore this will give u the best and most accurate reading in my opinion

it was completly cold and it came up 180 .i d k the elevation. i though it was pretty high is there neway to lower it it has the stock head its shaved, been ported ploshed, .60 over, 34mm carbs, v force reeds, spacers. i want to go faster on top end more then anything so help will be appriciated, thanks

o sorry, umm exhaust duration is how long the exhaust port is "open" in one cycle, when i say add more basically all I am saying ir to raise it a little more, which will lower your compression because the exhaust gets out faster. Same with the transfers too though just so you get the correct amount of flow. The only down side is that you will lose low end, but gain top end so choose which you want.

what would be the proper gas im running 97 thanks

No no no no no!!!!!!!

155lbs and under, 93 and under. around 160, 97, maybe half race, half pump. 180, your gonna want some 110 or higher race fuel or else your gonna detonate and do something very bad.