HAHA ow! HAHA ouch!

Maverick302

This is a stupid but funny ride of shame, and i'll try to explain as best i can. I was riding the little lt80 (helluva fun quad...wheelie forever, literally) just a little ride around the house. In the backyard I have a shed, trampoline, and swingset about 4 feet into our yard (a 4 ft gap between the big bushes that seperate my backyard from the neighbor on the next street's backyard, and the shed and swingset). This gap is like a little trail, you enter on the right side of the swingset, ride behind it and the shed, and exit out the left side of the shed, or vice versa. Anyway...

I rode in from the shed side, but there was a big mud puddle next to the swingset, and i had fairly good clothes on and had just showered, so i cut through the middle of the swingset (where the swings hang) and i moved the swing on the left out of the way but i was going too fast to move the right too, so it caught the handlebar, yanked it right, pinned my leg between the throttle and the gas tank, accelerated (but had nowhere to go) so that the swing pulled the front end up. I was now hanging upside down by the leg on a full throttling quad with all four tires in the air, the grabbar half a foot in the ground, and tangled in a swingset. Quick thinking, I hit the killswitch. I couldn't move the quad, the swing, or the handlebars to get my leg out, so i lifted myself up, and started yanking my leg. At this point, the quad was leaking gas, my leg was in really bad pain, I had one hand one the left grip and one yanking on my leg, my leg had started bleeding, and my other leg was just helpless to do anything. I ripped my leg out and that made some room forthe handlebar to move, then the swing came off, then i moved the quad and put it upright. After getting it started and putting it away, I noticed a big ass lump where my leg had been pinned. I started laughing at my stupidity, then i touched the lump. OW! damn! HAHA *poke* OUCH! HAHA! See how easily amused I am?

Unfortunately, no. I was the only one laughing at my own stupidity. Those little quads kick ass. Fully auto, front drums, and an exhaust i cant even fit my pinky in, i can still endo, wheelie, and powerslide like no other quad. It's comfortable as a mother with a big padded seat and perfectly sized spaces for the adult rider's knees in the fenders (which only made the stiuation worse).

thanks a lot. now everyone sitting in the room thinks im crazy cause im sitting here laughing out loud. i can just picture it. too bad you didnt get it on video tape.

i had a run in with a swingset once, i came around a corner, tried to avoid a dog, caught my wheel on the leg of the swingset and got thrown off. i was laying face up on the ground kinda thinking "damn...that was funny..." when my brother came ripping around the same corner and ran me over. right up over my helmet chest and stomach. it knocked the wind out of me pretty well, injured a couple ribs, but the best part was the kick ass tire tread scar i had on my stomach for a few years after.