Little Sahara, Ok. - HQ Riders Represent!

ledofthezep

Sredish

Where you at homie? If I make this trip, like I am plannin- I could just swing thru and pick ya up. Ive got an 18 enclosed, got plenty of room for another bike or two.

I figure I can fit 4, maybe 5 if I squeeze em ( a whole lot more if they ride on the grab bar), and I am only bringin 2.

I'm only havin one. I can only ride one at a time so my shee gets the nod. I'm about 8 miles east of I-35 about 8 miles south of the OK border. Just east of Gainesville on Hwy 82. Sounds like a good way to go!! :)

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U should bring that banshee to TSD this weekend, and do some racing. Its outside of FW, shouldnt take to long to get there from Gainesville.

And what... pay up to get my ass whooped?? Nah, sounds like fun, but I've got some other riding to do. Are you going and entering up or hanging out?

I'm getting the details worked out but I plan on going. I'll have to rent a truck but oh well, it's worth it to me. So far, the plan is to drop my wife off in Fayetteville, AR and then head on to good times!! :headbang: Just gotta be sure work won't interfere

when do you think you will be heading down? ill try to leave thursday if you want we can meet up.

I'm getting the details worked out but I plan on going. I'll have to rent a truck but oh well, it's worth it to me. So far, the plan is to drop my wife off in Fayetteville, AR and then head on to good times!! :headbang: Just gotta be sure work won't interfere

when do you think you will be heading down? ill try to leave thursday if you want we can meet up.

That's what I'm hoping to do...leave Thursday morning, but I'm not sure what my work will allow me to do. I just used up almost all my vacation time last month when I got married :cry: Anyhow, my boss comes back tomorrow and I'm gonna try and swing a deal with him and get that time off. I'd lover to meet up, if all works out we'll make some plans! :)

Man im gonna try my damndest to go cuz a friends cousin is goin and hes got a yfz that im gonna beat the shit out of,but yah i thinck the duck tape on the whip with the hq name on it would be kool......Lookin 4ward to those drags :headbang:

Give ya 1,500 for it. Right now!

Haha,...thanks for the offer, I'll keep that in mind. ;):D

But I got that x2 yet to payoff on the sob. All for her..... :flush:

Don't take it to hard led, I think it has happend to everyone, I just stopped caring about a relationship just have fun :dance:

-Note all females are messed up in the head, just some worse than others.

Don't take it to hard led, I think it has happend to everyone, I just stopped caring about a relationship just have fun  :dance:

-Note all females are messed up in the head, just some worse than others.

I hear ya... doing alright; just kinda hard to say piss-off to 4years. I just keep going, getting to ride a lot more though, and it's nice, but weird at the same time to be able to say to I'm single! Where's SIKgrl anyway? :unsure::P:D