how fast will a blaster go?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

83mph on a 18hp shot of nitrous, makes banshees seem slow :D

its sad, the only way you are gonna keep up with a banshee is with a shot of nos. hell for the money it would take to make a blaster as fast as a banshee, you could have a banshee. they are faster, better looking and dont make you look like you are riding a 2 year olds big wheel.

i ve owned many blasters,they are a great lil bike,for cheap.they love water,i ve had mine in creeks up to the seat and they just keep going and going .prolly no more than 60 mph.

60mph in the creek water up to the seat? can I ask what gear ratio you had? j/k :jesterlaugh:

That was a completely different statement, JIC you didn't catch on.

Ya know, all you "'Shee" riders seem to think your quads haul. Now don't get me wrong they are fast and I like Banshees. However I notice that a good majority of Banshee owners are always downing on Blasters. Other than being a slower machine and a lot smaller, what can you say you actually have against them? They look just fine they way there are/were. They're extremely peppy and I've never dragged my Blaster before so it's obvious I've never hit top speed so that doesn't really make any difference in what it is. We could go on to argue about how Banshee's arn't as good on a track as a Blaster, or I could be just like you and claim that the only thing that a Banshee is good for are the parts that would fit on a Blaster. But I won't because I respect Banshee riders. Now why on Earth is it so hard for you guys to show us a little respect?

Oh, and all Blasters are 6 speeds. I have an '88.

Edited by SeVeN

first of all, I have much respect for nyuk when it comes to top speeds. I was just jokin around cause he always sets traps for people that say they can go over 100mph.

here you go this is me on my Blaster and my little bro on his Banshee hope it makes you feel better.

f8e3e3fa.jpg