toomey t-5

sheeintoxicated

Depends on which FMFs your talking about. FMF Fatties are a good low, awesome mid and decent top.The FMF SST's are an all around pipe with great mid and top end power. The Toomeys are more of a top end pipe, good for fast trails and the dunes. They are all very good pipes but you need to match the pipe with your riding style to be happy with whichever you go with.

Oh, and welcome to the BHQ.

Hey girl, saw you register shortly after SIKgrl, two girls in one day :clap:

Like sredish said, FMF's Fatties and SST's are a good allround pipes and they suit most types of riding well...

Welcome to the BHQ, hope you visit often!

Edited by J.J.

Shit, I run MX with my toomeys..Had them for about 5 years now and they're still going strong. They got some battle damage but nothing serious..the worst damage is a cracked hanger on my L/H pipe. They make great power and pull real hard..but you got to know how to use your clutch to keep em in the meat.

• 5 weeks later...
Shit, I run MX with my toomeys..Had them for about 5 years now and they're still going strong. They got some battle damage but nothing serious..the worst damage is a cracked hanger on my L/H pipe. They make great power and pull real hard..but you got to know how to use your clutch to keep em in the meat.

Yep! yep! it's all a clutch thingy. I ride my T-5's just about every where. They like the dunes the best. A little clutch action and I rip up any trail the 'shee feel a liking to. :ph34r: