woot woot

QuadMX

Good job BOB!!!!

Any details of the race, or you just came in second and that was it..........

<_<

Aight. First moto we get to the line and some dude comes up to me yellin "yer leakin coolant!" The little bolt in the side of the cylinder was gone and coolant was comin out. So they hold the race and one dude runs and grabs a little flat helmet bolt and jams it in there so I can just race. So we're doin cool I'm in 4th my friend is in 3rd almost right in front of me. He ends up clipping a barrel around a turn and flips off so I had 3rd place and he got 7th. Second moto I grabbed the holeshot (started in 3rd gear!) and was WAY out in front and some bastard t-boned my friend flipped upside down on the back of his quad and was pinned between my friends and his quad. So they red flagged it (was only 1 lap under) and we did a restart. I grabbed the holeshot AGAIN and was followed closely behind and after about lap 3 I just lost it and jammed my wrist again...Two guys passed me (one bein my friend) and I picked up 3rd place that time again. My friend got second. So I got a nice tall trophy out of it, but now my middle finger on the hand knuckle is getting big and my arms are just cramping like a mofo. It's been 2 months since I've ridden and I JUST finished breaking in my fresh bore/pistons about an hour before we got to the track. Everything ended up alright in the end. (You wanted details...YOU GOT EM!)

congrats on your race man.... i raced august 8th at the sturgis motorcycle rally memorial motocross and took first in the PRO class in my first ever pro race. got the holeshot the first moto...but pulled a wheelstand goin doin the straightaway and lost a position to second. i stayed in second the whole moto and just fucked around on the big jumps doin no footers and no handers. seond moto the guy that took first got the hole shot but i stayed on his ass the whole time and before lap one was over i was pressin him and he went into a corner too hot and i passed him and never looked back and finished the moto in 1st and got the overall. sidenote we ran 7 laps the first moto and 9 laps the second moto....we run 10 mins plus one lap.

race pic of 70ft triple

pic of 70ft triple

pic 2 of 90ft triple

Edited by Shaggy