Alien vs. Predator whos gonna win?

The line "I don't know how many of them it was gonna take to kick my ass but I knew how many they were gonna use" comes into play here. Theres only one predator but theres like 40,000 aliens...... predator is bad but he ain't that bad. If theres only one of those slack-jawed fucks to go up against predator then it's goin home in a tupperware tub.

Mike

In Predator 2 at the end there were multiple predators.

I got my money on the predator...I mean predators go

around the galaxy hunting other species for fun...the

alien skull would look nice mounted :headbang:

dude you guys are crazy if you dont think the preds are gona kick ass they can cloke them selves and they can set the vision to see infered and a bunch of shit and hell if they get there ass kicked they just arm the self distruct device thing that like nukes the intire area so my money is on the preditors even thought holly wood is gona f*ck it up and let the humans win <_<

If itwasn't a movie...Predator would win...however, humans are involved(haha). That means they'll kill each other and the humans will escape, or one will win but the last one will be hiding somewhere and wink at you at the end. Or some stupid sh!t like that. When I see it im rootin for predator. Come on, some stupid crusty guy with extendo teeth, or one ugly motherfucker with infrared and lasers and stuff. Thereal question here is.....

SIGOURNEY OR ARNOLD??

I played the computer game of that when it came out not too long ago.. and lemme say the Predator kicked some ass. Only problem was in the levels with mixed enemies (Aliens, humans) you had to keep flipping from one vision mode to another to see 'em. But, it was good and hte Predator 0wned.

oh yeah and what someone else said... there were multiple predators. And that was just one ship full ;)