Street Legal ATV's

Legally, in the states, I believe that anything with 3 wheels or less is considered a motorcycle, hence the site's approach to street legalizing the quad. I heard that you can be from that below, back to your normal quad in thirty minutes or less. Poke around the site a little.

welcom1.jpg

Street Legal ATV

i read about that thing in a magazine, i dunno if its the same one or not but the one that i saw lives in san fran. they had a big interveiw with him. its kinda cool. he had a street bike tire on the back though.. that would be fun as hell. be a hell of a head turner.. :whoa:

i wanna do that. maybe this winter ill make a swinger for the 450 and make it street legal. that would be sick as f*ck.

or u could just ride in the street and when the police come HIT IT! you'll blast em everytime, especially with a banshee. i know alot of people that do it out here, its hilarious.

i wanna do that. maybe this winter ill make a swinger for the 450 and make it street legal. that would be sick as f*ck.

or u could just ride in the street and when the police come HIT IT! you'll blast em everytime, especially with a banshee. i know alot of people that do it out here, its hilarious.

oh yea for sure. but i wanna be able to roll on a friday night and shit. that would be sick! :headbang:

street shee on the hq is in munich, his shee is road legal. he has shown me pics of it and it looks really cool. he said to me it catches alot of peoples eyes when hes out on it. i hope to get mine on the road when i get the 450. sweet!

damn that ones ugly, i seen the rap over at bluetraxx as a guy did it. neat idea thou, i'd love to ride the roads on my shee, but the only thing that concerns me, is ifi run outta gas, thats the only reason i'd put a 450 on the road over a shee, but 3 wheels, also makes my golf cart road legal, i called the police n shit and they said theres nothing they can do about it :headbang:

hell yea gato..lol just ride up to the party..that shit would be awesome..i tihnk it would be cool just to go to school...i would be able to park in the auto shop too...so noone could steal it..

if anyone wants to fabricate swingers to convert it to a 3 wheeler..let me know

Edited by banshee0044

Tomorrow, I'm gonna weld me up a swingarm for my new soon to be street legal banshee! (Almost) Bastards at the DMV never got back to me from about a year ago. Time to go in and kick some DMV ass! Stan, you should make me a swingarm for free and I'll give you a shitload of publicity and some good words. Like, I'll write your name on my plastic or somethin. :D That "quad" that Sredish posted is fucken sweet!

Edited by QuadMX

Tomorrow, I'm gonna weld me up a swingarm for my new soon to be street legal banshee! (Almost) Bastards at the DMV never got back to me from about a year ago. Time to go in and kick some DMV ass! Stan, you should make me a swingarm for free and I'll give you a shitload of publicity and some good words. Like, I'll write your name on my plastic or somethin.  :D That "quad" that Sredish posted is fucken sweet!

Well, I'm thinking.....I think its the solid rear axle that the DMV gets their collective panties in a bunch over right?? The bike isn't any taller with 3 wheels or anything.... Why not fab up some sort of swingarm that has a differential out of a riding lawn mower or something. It would suck ass for taking off if only one wheel grabs. You would need to put in some sort of locker to spool the rear end, but un lock it for the state safety inspection. It might be heavy, but we are talking street legal. Not jumping at the dunes.

Would that work instead?? I like the 3 wheel thing because it gets us to the street, but god damn, I'm not blind either.

:lol:

Thats not cool. Nail an innocent kid crossing the street or wreck and break your neck and we'll see if its still "hilarious".