How to say I DONT WANT YOU ON MY QUAD

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right, my buddie gets high, and wants to ride my quad. How do you tell people NO? He is the type that cant afford to fix it.

I've told a few "lookey loos" over the years that have wanted to ride my banshee that obviously don't know how to ride one, or what shit costs, that "I have over $4000 into parts for my banshee (not including the purchase price), and countless personal hours in it, and I don't let anyone pilot it except my wife." that usually stops them, and they get the hint.

funny this was brought up...i have another brother who just bought a banshee two days ago (that makes four for the family now)...yesterday, one of his friends wants to ride it and rips it open on the pavement...flips it end over end several times...roached the pipes, tweaked the frame and rashed the Renthals (brand new). he was so upset he just walked away and called me to go get his four wheeler...

i told him that he is 19 with a good job and is getting nice things...his friends don't know respect and won't take care of his stuff...

i just tell people to f*ck off...if they want to ride it, let me hold on to their $3500.00 while they ride it. i let them play with my $3500.00 toy, they can let me play with their $3500.00 in cash...they crash, I keep.

I let my moron friend ride our TRX300 one day and he as the moron he is decided that it was a motocross machine. He his this jump with it and the back end swung out and it nose dived, then he flipped it and bent the upper and lower a-arms and debeaded the rear tire and may have bent it, he still hasnt said anything about it or offered to fix it at all when i told him that it was bent and shit <_< Then he wants to ride my banshee but i usually just tell him no.

funny this was brought up...i have another brother who just bought a banshee two days ago (that makes four for the family now)...yesterday, one of his friends wants to ride it and rips it open on the pavement...flips it end over end several times...roached the pipes, tweaked the frame and rashed the Renthals (brand new). he was so upset he just walked away and called me to go get his four wheeler...

that is some major league suckage :cry: . i believe id take some of that renthal rash out on his ass.

i can count the number of people ive let ride the shee on one hand. the only guy who has ridden it more than once has one built just like mine so im pretty confident when he rides it. plus he can run circles around me. all the others who've ridden are skeered of that turquoise blue powerband :P .

stealthawd Posted on Jul 30 2004, 12:11 PM

i told him that he is 19 with a good job and is getting nice things...his friends don't know respect and won't take care of his stuff...

i just tell people to f*ck off...if they want to ride it, let me hold on to their $3500.00 while they ride it. i let them play with my $3500.00 toy, they can let me play with their $3500.00 in cash...they crash, I keep.

i agree with stealth :clap:

I've got people asking me all the time to ride my shee and I just flat out tell them no. I asked my dad if he wanted to ride it and he even said he didnt want to because of the power of it and him not being used to it and such. (he's rode cycles all his life and is all into snowmobiling now)

I've let 2 people ride my shee, one being my buddy who's got a 330R who's been riding since he was 3, and the other guy has a shee built pretty much like mine and has been riding for a while. And the group of people isnt going to get much bigger than that.

Just plain out tell him no, that you dont let anyone ride it, and leave it at that.

i believe id take some of that renthal rash out on his ass.

the dude went to the hospital with some serious rash on his back...

my brother walked up to him, asked him if he was OK...the dude said "yeah, but my back hurts like a motherfucker" and then got up, when he got up and pushed the four wheeler off the road, my brother just walked away. he's kinda mean and I was proud of him for walking away...he said he wanted to beat the dude but opted to walk away. good thing IMO...me, I would have dropped the guy as soon as he got up...