God, or no god(not trying to offend ne one)

how about this? (you know this is all speculation. its not possable to figure out how many years ago a human skullatin has been around, some healthier bones will last for a very long time while some of the weakers ones wont last too long).

but we can put our scientits hats on and think. the dinosours have really big bones. there for they dont decay too quickly. while human bones are small and will become dust in the wind. so thats why they say that we wearnt hear when dino soars were around. or maybe were were put here after they were around. either way you or noone else will have solid evedance. you can beleive what ever you want to beleive in. there is noone who can tell yoou your wrong. you can beleive in that there is no god. and no one can show you on a peice of paper with a signature and say your wrong. you will surly run into speritual mental emotional and phsyical abnormalties from your beleifes and it will show through your kids. it will show like a birth mark on your face it so plane. depression is nothing but a speritual imballance. its actually a sin to be depressed. but not in the sence some of you may think. when you get angree and upset you can no longer thnk rational and you are so appart from god that you dont even know. you as they say "experience hell on earth. but you can also experience heaven on eath. it shall be on earth as it is in heaven. how so true it is. over come resentment, frustration sad feeling hurt and agree emotions and you will be on the way. some thnk its ok to be angree and upset,"its there right" . watch these peoples kids. there so hostile you can barly hold them down. then they grow up and become exactly like there poarents. BREAK THE CYCLE. no beleivers are just as dangerous as beleivers. they both wake up to read the paper to find out who has it worse off than them. so that gives them the fuel to start there day. plus all the fuckin drugs these crazzy people are on. its like a zoo. they get the shot and some pills... next! they got a stupid pill for every thing known to man. "oh you got a cold, oh hers a perscription. yet they cant cure half anything. doing one liver flush will cure most of the psysical problems they have no cure for. this country is retaded. all this countrys about is money. they could care less abou the safty and health of them they just want them to feel safe, its an allussion. but as long as people buy that idea they make billions. 3/4 of the shit in grocery stores would be illegal to consume if i were president. i wouldnt care if the country didnt make enough money.

thats why i dont have health insurence. your more real when you dont have a docto to run to ever time you get a cold. needless to say if you ever have a heart attack. your more real. every one is so afrade of death so they have to pay there stupid doctors so they can feel safe and eat that big fuckin bowl of rocky road and destroy there health untill one day bam whle worl shatters whole familys shook. you get the idea. happens every day. its a little taste of the insanity im america. sorry for the spelling. i didnt wanna spend an extra 1/2 hour fixing it. :cheers:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes you could be right about the bones being small and they disapear over time but they have found small dynosoures about the size of chickens thoes bones are still around actully it is possiable to figure out a ruff estimate of the time the bones were found

i really am not trying to disagree with any one if there is a god then there is and i'm sure i'm not going to heaven lol so it really dousnt matter i went to church till i was about 12 i didnt like church i felt that the beiliefs of the church were being forced opon me so i am a feince sitter i suppose i dont fear death nore do i welcome it i figure when its my time to go its my time to go dirt rider i feal your thoughts will change on health insurance when you have kids and they get some kind of sickness and it costs you 20 grand in medical bills dont say its not gona happen to you couse you beilive in god i know plenty of religouse familys whos kids have goten sick with stuff that lands them in the hospital

Edited by MULLET~BOY

yeah your right i suppose. but what id human bones decay fast then dinosoars? has that been prooved? i dont know if humans were alive back them. but all the change in cell structure, biochemistry, nurons, brain cells, nurvous system, are leally good. we must have come from some where good. we have hands, eyes, stomack where we eat food, hands, teeth, feet. we can float and swim in water if we want. if we eat right we stay alive as long as we can. it must have either taken a loooooooong time, before the dinosoars, or we were put put here. im pretty sure the big bang theory is out of the question. didnt happen.

some people here dont care about living healthy. its nuts. its really quit stupid from an observing point of view. you can live to 120 years old if you do the right things. always clean you organs with herbs and drink the cleanest water yu can. a few liver flushes will easily add 7 years. cleaning you kidneys will give you a while too. and a liver lush only takes a day to do.

i dont bother reading about if we were around when dinoroars were around because it like playing the telephone game, every book tells you something different.

wernt there dnyosures here like a couple million years befor the first humanoid type person has been dated can any one expalain that did god like take a lunch break between the dynosours and us and come back to find he left the ac to low and that they all froze to death :P  just wondering rev holyman mabey you can explain this  ;)

a day to god is a long fuckin time to us. his build took 7 days, well 6 really, but that coulda been a million years to us

Edited by Blue Duece

wernt there dnyosures here like a couple million years befor the first humanoid type person has been dated can any one expalain that did god like take a lunch break between the dynosours and us and come back to find he left the ac to low and that they all froze to death :P

• 2 years later...
no santa clause, no easter bunny and no gods. Iv never been exposed to the whole religion thing and frankly when I hear people talking about some all knowing god, I can't beleive people can fall that stuff. I think logically, I need hard facts. I beleive in evolution, I think like a scientist, you have to prove to me 100% without a shadow of doubt that there is a god or else I'll always have a doubt. And the only hard evidence I'll accept is if ol' god himself appears one day.

By the way, does god and heaven live somewhere up in the clounds.... and do the angles have little wings on thier backs.... and what about the devil... does he live somewhere deep within the earth.... and is he red colored and have horns... how bout a tail... does he ride a honda too ??

How come there's no mention of dinosaurs in the bible..... this one always works up the religous folk.... the only answer I ever get on this one is something like..... "uh the bible mentions great beasts". Great beasts my ass, I wanna hear moses talk about that big T-Rex that his god created.

Ya know billions of chinamen think god is fat green guy named budda, what happens if you christains die and when you all dead and shit there's this green fat dude speakin chinese at ya. Your up shits creek without a paddle.

Your gonna tell me that this god dude created the whole universe from end to end. He got his magic powers fired up one day and decided to make a nebula here.... and put a few zillion stars there.... whipped up some comets.... made some helium on thursday......

I guess when you grow up on the outside of the religion and your lookin' in at the people who believe in that stuff, you find it very strange. I find the whole concept strange and the whole praying thing strange and the dancing with snakes strange... and those healers on sunday morning tv strange.... and the whole singing in church strange....

I don't have to the time to get into the whole subject where religious(i cant even spell it) folk look down at people who don't beleive in what they believe and act the way thier god wants them to act.

Bible thumpers :yank:

That should fire up some hot replies...... see yas later im off to work......

All hail satan !!

You know reality is nothing but an illusion caused by the reflection of light. What you see isn't really their, it's all inside your head. Everybody's reality is different, their interpritations, experiances, involvement. Matter is energy in a slow vibrational state. So since we are made of matter we are prisoners trapped in this reality. We cannot escape it, their is no way to will yourself beyond a physical existance..unless the dead have achieved that state, left their physical bodies behind never to return...but there is no proof of another existance and perhaps that's the scam...to keep us here enslaved. Now were getting into conspericy theories..Tools of control...population control..mind control..religion is a major tool used to control the masses. Look how rabidly people are defending their beliefs right here trying to pursuade others to see it "their" way.

There is alot to read here and I did skip around but I agree with these two posts the most.

I try to stay open minded to all angles on such questions as: Where did everything come from? Where do we go when we die if we go somewhere when we die? What's the truth to (fill in the blank)? etc. I love to meditate such questions as many do. I think maybe some people don't want to give in to the idea of mortality on a deeper level. But that's ok. That's ur divine right to want to live forever. But do u think religion, or science will achieve that first? (seriously, dont answer that.)

Maybe this is another topic but, Look at how fast cpus and video games are progressing in our own short lifetimes. Is it really so hard to believe that this existence and reality that we persieve isn't artificial. I bet a play station 15 would be cool. Are we so naive to believe that we will be the first to create Virtual Universes and Artificail Intelligences when we ourselves are "intelligent" entities in a known "universe"? I think you should never decide on a simple black and white answer to a question that you can't even fathom all the intricacies of. Such as God or the size of the Universe or reality itself. I say to all, keep your answers gray. cuz that's where the truth is at.

I stay out of these conversations. There is no wining. It is harder to change someones mind than it is to construct a building. I will say this. Im not huge on organized religions but I dont have anything against people who believe. I dont hate religion but I hate the acts people do in the NAME of religion. Heres how I look at it. What created the Big Bang? What created the Gasses?

that was right on check Holyman :clap:

you puke across every post you make. at least you are not a missionary, you would not convert anybody. you suck

There is alot to read here and I did skip around but I agree with these two posts the most.

I try to stay open minded to all angles on such questions as: Where did everything come from? Where do we go when we die if we go somewhere when we die? What's the truth to (fill in the blank)? etc. I love to meditate such questions as many do. I think maybe some people don't want to give in to the idea of mortality on a deeper level. But that's ok. That's ur divine right to want to live forever. But do u think religion, or science will achieve that first? (seriously, dont answer that.)

Maybe this is another topic but, Look at how fast cpus and video games are progressing in our own short lifetimes. Is it really so hard to believe that this existence and reality that we persieve isn't artificial. I bet a play station 15 would be cool. Are we so naive to believe that we will be the first to create Virtual Universes and Artificail Intelligences when we ourselves are "intelligent" entities in a known "universe"? I think you should never decide on a simple black and white answer to a question that you can't even fathom all the intricacies of. Such as God or the size of the Universe or reality itself. I say to all, keep your answers gray. cuz that's where the truth is at.

i agree as well.