got f##ked on works shocks!

just bought some works duel rate shocks off ebay got them yesterday put them on and pressed down on the bumper to see how stiff thet where and they bottomed out soft as s h i t! and the seller will not respond to email or im what can i do? i payed 220$$ does anyone know how much it would cost to have them redone? i filed a complaint with paypal.

the lady i got them from emailed me back and said too bad and there is nothing wrong with the shocks NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SHOCKS!! i rode around my back yard and the front end felt like it is going to fall off!! bottoms out on small roots. the bad thing is they look like new. but she says she had them on her banshee and they where a little bouncy. and they where sold as is. this bitch ripped me off!!!!

Sry to hear about that... "As is".. That means dont buy (only half the time). You cant trust half the people in this world. Send her bad feed or w/e its called on ebay and next time just only buy local if its used or if u cant trust the person... Lesson learned! Assholes like her have a place in hell next to hitler!!!

Edited by WannaBEdragKing

they wer probably hard to her, because a woman is lighter then a man, so she was light and they were bouncy, you got it and there spongy, because nobody knows the weight there setup for, hell they could even be for the wrong size arms, you can always get em revalved to your weight