trinity racing

banshee0044

i dont understand why alot of peopletalk shit aobut trinity and dont like them?

my 420 banshee built by trinity hasnt been beaten by many other quads

i want some opinions..

i happen to love my stage IV jugs. maybe it was before they got all hyped up when i had them done but i dont care, they pull about as hard as you can w/o a + swinger and for a stock stroke dune bike thats OK by me. plus their 2 into 1 intakes are reaalllly coool.

I have dealt with Trinity some and I don't dislike them. I will say, IMO, their customer service can fall a little short sometimes and their prices aren't the best on some things also, but all in all, I don't think their too bad. I could think of places i'd send my motor first for portwork and such but their bore/cylinder kits are pretty badass IMO.

well, i love their products and "at one time" did like the people they had there and the work was awsome. it was done by guys that cared about what they were doing and had a knack for it. it has since turned to shit in say the last 2 years. their work quality has gone to shit, their employees are all dumbasses and their customer service is crap. i think the shop has seen its time, but the products can carry it on for awhile. just my thoughts on it i wouldnt even let their mechanics change the spark plug on my lawnmower.

well, i love their products and "at one time" did like the people they had there and the work was awsome. it was done by guys that cared about what they were doing and had a knack for it. it has since turned to shit in say the last 2 years. their work quality has gone to shit, their employees are all dumbasses and their customer service is crap. i think the shop has seen its time, but the products can carry it on for awhile. just my thoughts on it i wouldnt even let their mechanics change the spark plug on my lawnmower.

I believe evil hit the nail right on the head. My thoughts exactly.

A month ago I bought, A S/Steel exhaust, 2-1 35mm PWK, and Coolhead (20cc domes) from Trinity, being an international order they were very helpful, and would actually sell to someone outside the uS - are Aussies all terrorists now? Half the the ATV names will not sell internationally, they try and sell through the local agent who wants more than double the cost I can buy the parts for (including shipping) from Trinity.

So my experience with Trinity is all good, Fit and finish are first rate, the exhaust is a piece of art. The only problems I had with dealing with Trinty was them understanding me - they had no hope with my Aussie accent, but then again neither did Janssen Racing, when I ordered the Outlaw A-Arm Package - usually had to repeat myself about three time then get them to repeat it back to me, to be sure.

What is it with Uh-huh???? no one says it here......

If you know any other outlets that will sell to Australia, and are better to deal with please speak up now?

Cheers

Phil

Couldn't tell ya on who all sells outside the US, I'm pretty sure RockyMountainAtv does though. :unsure: You got any pics of your shee? I'd like to see your outlaw front end setup... :cheers:

Ok, 10-4, affirmative,...but in an unsure way. Uh huh... ;) Don't really know how else to explain it.

Couldn't tell ya on who all sells outside the US, I'm pretty sure RockyMountainAtv does though. :unsure: You got any pics of your shee? I'd like to see your outlaw front end setup... :cheers:

Ok, 10-4, affirmative,...but in an unsure way. Uh huh... ;) Don't really know how else to explain it.

The boys at Janssen, have got my A-Arms and Brake Lines put aside, but are still waiting on the Elka's to get made, they reckon another two or three weeks, then I have to wait for them to get here, so probably another five or six weeks, until I get to see them - provided our poxy customs service dont decide to take them aparts looking for guns or drugs....

WIll post up some piks when I borrow a decent Digicam.

I never had any problems getting stuff shipped to Canada but i dont know if shipping up north is really considered "Internationnal",maybe more like shipping to your annoying neighboor...

Canada rocks - I get most of my DVD's from DVDsoon, and you dollar sucks almost as much as the South Pacific Peso (Aussie Dollar)....

That and the fact that you have lots of guns :)

I get most of my DVD's from DVDsoon, and you dollar sucks almost as much as the South Pacific Peso (Aussie Dollar)....

It must cost a shit load to have DVDs shipped from Canada to Australia :o.

The value of our dollar sucks but it aint as bad as it was 2 years ago, it went as low as 0.60US and now is up at 0.76US it makes a pretty big difference when buying something south of the border.

I get most of my DVD's from DVDsoon, and you dollar sucks almost as much as the South Pacific Peso (Aussie Dollar)....

It must cost a shit load to have DVDs shipped from Canada to Australia :o.

The value of our dollar sucks but it aint as bad as it was 2 years ago, it went as low as 0.60US and now is up at 0.76US it makes a pretty big difference when buying something south of the border.

They do free shipping (even internationally), and most of the newer DVD's are $22-26, compared with $39-45 locally.

Yeah Aussie dollar is back to about $.71, but those in the know are saying will be back to around $.60 within twelve months as the US economy strengthens.