got away but friend didnt feel bad!

400exrider101

ok well i went riding on the street for a lil while and i am guessing some body called the cops on me because we were both flying up the road and i saw this white thing and i couldnt really see that weel cause my googles were fogged up and then i see him drive into my lane and i was like holy crap its a cop and i went into the into the left lane and my firend behind me slowed down cause there was a car pulling out and i just went i said f*ck it...then the cop tryed cutten me off but i cut in front of him and went throw the ttrail an dmy friend was over for like the five time and he didnt now the trails very good and so he didnt see me go in and the cop cut him off and he got cuaght between the kerb and the cops front left tire..so then a went and droped my quad off at my friends hosue and ran all the way bak to the road were the cop got him and i was like o shit and the cop saw me and said com bak now and he asked all of these Qs? and shitt..but the only reason i went bak was because i felt bad..was that the right thing to do?...after he tlaked to us he call me mom and he said i am not taking your quad but u have to push them home and it took us 20 min for his quad and 1 for mine cause it was far from my house....but we got lucky..

Advice for the future...Don't ride on the street! If you see a cop and you know you can get away easily go for it DON'T go back. If you have a small chance of escape surrender. Some cops will let you go, others won't even ask questions just ticket ticket ticket impound court, etc... If you're riding with someone else and you know he can't get away, stay with him, or go back like you did (just act like a spectating citizen). Stay off public streets, and always carry a dozen donuts when you ride anywhere other than a legal track. ;)

Yeah, I live in the middle of no where so i ride the

roads alot (some are actually paved :lol: ) But i have

ran from the cops before. Its easy head for the nearest

logging road. they dont follow far. Its pretty cool at night

I can sit in a feild and just watch them drive by. :dance:

i do it every week at least once...but where i live there are jus thousands of trails so u jus follow tha st until u get a trail an haul ass into it...most of tha trails tha cops have no clue where they come out..so its perfect...ive been see a couple times an tha cops jus wave an drive away, but if u see those lights flashin an u think u got a shot...hit tha gas an wave goodbye...cause alot of tha time ur gunna be screwed...nothing against cops...but most of them will screw u

Me and my friends always have a plan if we have to take the pavement for some reason. If we see the red and blue lights its scramble time, we all split up if we can that way our chances are better getting away. We always have a meeting point too, to group back together.

It's every man for himself when the 5-0 comes, next time just get away! You never know what a cop is going to do to you and your fate is in their hands...

I got a year sentence for riding on the road and getting caught back in 1998. The cops lied and said they saw me running into my house. The truth is I was there 10 minutes before they got there. I needed a better lawyer. a year in jail for a banshee is fucking rediculous. I served six months and when i got out i went riding down the powerlines and got popped again, I did'nt run because i didn't know the trails. STAY OFF THE STREETS DUMB ASSES.