Cops took Banshee

ellison445

I dont believe someone can get that many tickets for that warrior. I would have fought a lot of them.

The windshield, turn signals, headlights, and tailight are all avoidable because it is a OHV which those are not needed. So the only ticket he could have got was unlicensed for highway use.

Also the speeding, you can fight by bringing in specs of top speed of the quad.

The same with speedo you can get out of since it is a ohv.

I do believe you can get the helmet, reckless driving, and even evading an officer.

Damn....thats alot of tickets...Well lets see, I tried to get the bike back today and they said that the only way I could get it back is if I talk to the arresting officer and have him switch it from Arrested evidence to safe storage...So now I have to kiss his ass...I hope this works, I have alot of new parts to give the shee a face lift and would hate to see them sit there until september... banghead

Sure learned my leason with this one :cry:

Join the club, the only ones that are gonna stop you are the dickhead ones.

I live in a small town, I'm talking this town is 1.2square miles.

I know all the cops in the city, was a fireman on the local volunteer dept, and my grandmother dispatched for the city. Who pulls me over? a cop from a different town wouldn't hear a fucking thing I had to say, was gonna arrest me, give me all these fucking tickets. Thankfully one of the local cops pulled up told him he knew me. The cop wasn't fased enough he still took my blaster (buddy was on my banshee the cop never even saw him I asked). And gave me an operating an atv on the roadway ticket.

Thankfully where I work had a contract for upright tipped vehicles and towing cars and the such so I got it back for the tow fee which was $50, and I spent over a week getting it back out. The cop wouldn't release it. I fucking stopped for him and didn't run, which pisses me off more because the cross street I was coming up to had the entrance to the trails about 50yds down. I could have made the left turn and gotten into the trails before he caught me. But I didn't figured I'd be a ligitimate citizen. f*ck that never again.

i live at a dead end with a huge dirt road leading to a lake but its private property and cops hangout there to pull atv's, dirtbikes, jetski's, and that type of crap and to dump a crap load of tickets on whoever own's them and right past that lake are the sand dune's that me and my famly ride on and connetced to the huge dirt road there are a lot of little trails(just big enuff for a atv to fit throu) and me being immuture and stupid will when a cop put'a on the sirens to get me to pull over i pull into one of the trails and go a little deep but where he can still see me and taunt him(middle finger, etc)because i have helmet and goggles on he don t know who it is if he gets out of his car i scoot faward and taunt him agen and when i do that 1)dont stay there over 1 munute 2) if you see him say anything into the speeker floor it out of there i only did this once a long time ago i did it last year and wont do it agen because it is stupid...but it was funny tho my friends where with me calling me crazy later they kinda looked like this :whoa::whoa::whoa:

i dunno but as i said it was a year ago and i was being stupid as hell...i guess this is what a was doing :shootself: ...and this is what i souldve done :bolt: ahhh but i dont plan on ever being that stupid agen and i got away with it so :cheers:

Edited by sanddragon