Please help...not sure if TORS or air leak!

Let me first give you some background information...I have not ran my Banshee in close to a year and has been apart for some time. Well, I finally got around to putting it back together this past weekend and when I went to start it, all it was doing was revving to the sky. After thinking about it, I realized that I put a new clutch cable and perch on, eliminating the old clutch lever/parking brake assembly. So I started thinking about it and figured there may be a problem with TORS and hooked up the connection for the old assembly into the TORS system and when I pushed in the pin, as if I set the parking brake, it cut the revving down to an idle, but when I pushed the throttle, it bogged. Does anyone have any ideas? I don't believe I have an airleak, but is there any sure way to find out.

I thank you in advance...Rob B banghead

sounds like you took care of the revving it was the tors, but the bogging is just from bad jetting, take her out and do a plug test, or ask someone on here in jetting about the mods you have at what jetting you should start out at

It's not a jetting problem, just because I have done nothing to it with the exception of removing the parking brake assembly. It only idle's when I depress the pin on the cable, otherwise it revs out of control when the parking brake is disengaged. Thanks again.

when the parking brake is engaged, it should idle, but bog when you give it throttle. Usually when the tors goes bad it will not idle on you anymore. Are you sure your slides are all the way down on both carbs, look through the air filter hole and make sure. Is your throttle cable sticking somewhere maybe?