brakes question

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U can order one of those boots from this source , positive that he has one

CALL JAMES AT THE BANSHEE CONNECTION!! TELL HIM JD FROM MICHIGAN SENT YOU.

601-941-7679, YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED!!!!!!

Edited by 87sheerips

I rebuilt my brakes a year ago..had to order off of a honda atv. Same damn brakes but honda carries the parts. You can get everything from the piston, to the piston seal, the parking brake asy, the rubber boots, the guide pins..try to get that from yamaha and your shit out of luck...just have to remember which atv it was...it was a 1986 something..I think 200x or 250x...might have been a three wheeler..

Unfortunately, the link won't take you straight there, you have to go through the year & model section every time. I just chose any 300ex and then went to rear caliper.

Pretty shitty, banshee having the same rear brakes as the 300ex.

Unfortunately, the link won't take you straight there, you have to go through the year & model section every time. I just chose any 300ex and then went to rear caliper.

Pretty shitty, banshee having the same rear brakes as the 300ex.

If I'm not mistaken my brother in laws Susucki LT250 and 230 use the same brakes.....not too sure as I haven't seen his bikes in over 2 years.

:shootself:

the piece is only 3.16, but shipping is 6, so im lookin at 10 bucks, i think ill just make something, get a piece of rubber and slip it in there, cant be to hard right?

I tried to find ANYTHING that would go in, but I doubt you'll find something that will stay.

That little rib pops into that groove and holds it in.....I dunno..If you come up with something let me know.