Whats your favorite light

Hockey390

Hey all, I've been kicking around the different types of lights, and cant decide... I pretty much like them all, some look trick, some are brighter.. SOO many possibilities! :wacko:

So, I just wanted to get some input on everyone's "choice" of lights..

If you have a picture that is cool, if not no biggy, but if you mention some you like, tell how much you paid for them if you bought them, and if you remember where.. Tell that too! :cheers:

If you want some good lights this is what you need. We sell them in halogen or hid, single or dual lights. They are race proven and have numerous Baja wins. We are also coming out with a 4" setup that is similar to these but will be more affordable. You can check our site at Bajadesigns go to the atv store. You can email is you have any questions about our products at mike@bajadesigns.com

Edited by tacoking

Hey all, I've been kicking around the different types of lights, and cant decide... I pretty much like them all, some look trick, some are brighter.. SOO many possibilities! :wacko:

So, I just wanted to get some input on everyone's "choice" of lights..

Mine would be Coors Light.