I got that as an email. This was the story that came with it.

Dayton Police Sgt. Charles Hurley said Scott Tegtmeyer was walking in the intersection of Third Street and Edwin C. Moses Boulevard at 12:40 p.m. when a Chrysler PT Cruiser ran a red light, struck a Subaru sports utility vehicle and sent it into the air.

The Subaru landed upside down on Tegtmeyer and dragged him several feet across the intersection, Hurley said. Tegtmeyer, bloodied and surrounded by shattered glass, was pronounced dead on the scene, but he suddenly started breathing while in transit with paramedics. By 3 p.m., doctors had fully resuscitated him.

On Sunday evening, he was in the Miami Valley Hospital Intensive Care Unit.

Neither of the female drivers of the vehicles involved were carrying passengers. The woman driving the Subaru was transported to Miami Valley Hospital. Information on the condition of the driver of the PT Cruiser was not available. Hurley said police talked to eight witnesses. He also said it is possible a camera mounted high above the intersection captured the crash.

Dayton police reconstructionists, trained at putting clues together after crashes, were on the scene with digital cameras and measuring devices. The flipped Subaru showed noticeable crash damage on the left body panel. Ten yards away, the customized P.T. Cruiser with a "AAA" sticker on the back of its tinted windows showed damage to its front end.

Yeah I am sorry but most women just can't drive. I say most because I don't want to be too offensive, I know what a couple of angry cows err...women can do. I get scared when my girlfriend drives. I'm gripping the oh shit handles as hard as I can which makes my hand slippery from the sweat which makes me worry about if we DO get into an accident my hand will probably slide off like butter. God I hope she doesn't see this because I tell her she drives fine. She shouldn't have a liscence.

Why do they call is PMS?

Because Mad Cow was already taken.

That guy shouldv'e done this = :bolt:

:jesterlaugh: That was pretty damned funny though....in an evil way. :evil: