finally i did it

dragblaster53

this a is a guess... Iw ould try it but have no vids to try with!

Go to imagestation.com , post your video... get the link just like its a picture, post that link, and tell everyone to "save file as"...they save, it downloads, they play it, they like it, you win.

The last 2 or 3 are optional, and totally dependent on your skills of taping and how good your vids are.. Good luck, and god bless.

-_-

I'd like to see a video of that also...

A friend of mine has a "modded" Blaster (he attempted to mill and rechamber the head himself, has really cheap reeds ($8), and a pipe and silencer) and I WASTE him on my 400ex, which just has a slip-on pipe made for low-end power and I have a smaller front sprocket. I waste him on take-off and all the way through the gears...he can't even catch up with me at the end for about a mile.

Blasters are sorta fun, if you have no money, but they are not high-performance machines whatsoever. You can fully mod one out, and still not be able to beat a piped Banshee or piped 250R.

Get a Banshee :P

man your stupid there is a blaster at our local drag track that runs 3.6-3.7's in 200ft. it takes a fast banshee to out run him. your stupid if you think a modded blaster want keep up with a stock banshee.. my brothers blaster runs 4.1's at our track and a stock banshee runs about 4.7's... stock banshee's are weak....

man your stupid there is a blaster at our local drag track that runs 3.6-3.7's in 200ft. it takes a fast banshee to out run him. your stupid if you think a modded blaster want keep up with a stock banshee.. my brothers blaster runs 4.1's at our track and a stock banshee runs about 4.7's... stock banshee's are weak....

told u guys :yank:

told u guys :yank:

seeing is believing, email me the vid and I will post it

lukes@datacom.co.nz