tires

Klotz

Right now i have 18" holeshots...i love them and they are the best tire i have ever had.....the problem is in the beads as many as you may know.......they dont seal worth a crap.....especially when your running 3 psi......so the question is i need to a good traction tire that will seal good......i run on mostly hard pact and i race motocross......somtimes go in the sand/gravel pits but mostly hard pact and motocross....also any ideas for the front tire......are there any out there that are just like the mx holeshot front???

for rear tires i was thinking about the kenda knarly!

thanks

shane

The kenda knarlies look like a nice tire i havent known anyone who has them yet though. I run on hard pack mostly and like my turf tamers but when the time comes i'll probly get the razr 2 just for somthing differant you cant go wrong with stock 400ex tires i know guys that wont ever switch from them. as for fronts i think maxxis offers some nice choices i just got rid of my stocks for a set :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...