need help asap(not getting fuel to plugs)

banghead . please help.just finished a rebilud. i have compression,and good blue spark. my problem is that im not getting any fuel to the plugs,they are dry. i checked the fuel lines,fuel filter.breather hose. nothing is plugged up. fuel is getting to the bottom of the bowls .thats it. the carbs are stock. i think they are the stock jets. is this a jetting problem or something else wrong.i changed reeds also . whats wrong please help.

or if there's something wrong with the floats maybe. What about the slides are they synced up good? Are you sure your getting fuel to the carbs? How about the fuel petcock, those are known to clog. They have a little screen on then inside that can clog and starve the motor. I run a inline fuel filter and can visually see if fuel is getting there or not. Is the fuel bad, that could cause it not to want to start (been there done that).

Just some thoughts.

Gravity is to high lower it by turning barametric screw on the lower left side.

Personal Sredish was right On with them calls. I am at a lost if all those things check out.

Edited by Oilsmoke

possibly,the only way i know to set the slides is to bttom them out and use the throttle to get it running and adjust the idle screws as you goose the throttle,letting it idle down until satisfied with the idle.there is a measurement i think you can goe by but dont know it off the top of my head.after your satisfied with the idle i use a drill bit to measure the slide hight to each carbto tweak them just right.

what a PITA, we've all been there. I'm personally searching for an air leak on my machine. It runs great, it's just that the main jet is much too rich to be right, but dammit, I can't find an air leak.

What is your jetting currently? The TORS eliminator issue could most definitely be giving you trouble, I've seen that happen on several different occasions, where the idle screws weren't adjusted right. I honestly don't have a lot of experience with the TORS elim kits so I don't want to get you running a goose chase, but I would be checking that twice.

Good luck and get back when you get done playing in the shop. :D

:dance::shootself::shootself::shootself: OK, I FOUND THE PROBLEM.I FEEL LIKE THE BIGGEST IDIOT BUT,IT GOES TO SHOW IF YOU DONT CAREFULLY CHECK OVER EVERTHING,YOUR GONNA MISS SOMETHING.- I BOUGHT THE BIKE USED.,CHEAP,AND NOT RUNNING. WHEN I DID A COMPLETE REBUILD I REPLACED EVERYTHING. THE ONE THING THAT WAS MISSING WAS****************** THE HOSE THAT CONNECKS THE TWO CARBS (HELLO ,MAJOR VACCUM LEAK.) THATS ALL IT WAS. IT WASNT ON THE BIKE WHEN I GOT IT. THATS WHY I WAS STUMPED.

JUAST WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR TRYING TO HELP!!! :cheers: