Got my stuff bac

NAXbansheeman11

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea it shows that he knows nothing about me. Doesn't know that i made the oylmpic taekwondo team 2 years in a row. And that i have won my last 2 cage match fights. But he wants to brong his big bad GLOCK ito it. All i want is my stuff bac. U guys saw the pics of my stuff, Did any of u guys see an axle or and lsr steering stem? nor was there a yellow rad cover or amp link. So I think he either gave them to his crack head brother. or sold them or is keepin them for his self. All I want is my stuff bac. But my dad said hes gonna do wut he can. O yea and I don't weight 85 pounds. I weight 125. and for his info I know for a fact that i am stronder them him. shit i squat 315 and bench 170 so any day buddy

Comon guys no need to shoot each other :jesterlaugh: .. Put it this way i dont understand what he means by you wanting to have your shee parted out.. Even if you did want him to take it all apart that does not mean that the stuff becomes his to sell/keep/ or use in any way to benifit him.. On the other hand if you wanted it taken apart cant be mad that its taken aprt, hell i can take me shee motor to peices but it will never go back together, that said your dam right for wanting your shit back i mean who wouldnt, but i dont understand how this all started, you wanted him to take your shee apart? fix it? do motor work? Anyway hope you get your stuff back bro and get out on the trails asap

Well it looks like i'm not getting it bac some how it dissapeared and he says he don't have it so there really anit nothing i can do. Well we did talk about parting it out but i changed my mind and I told him to put it bac togahter. So he never did it but thats not a big deal at all easy fix. I just want my stuff bac thats all. He thinks i'm liein sayin its not here but i gave him ever thing and now stuff is gone. Now the handle bar pad and the radtior cover anit a big deal. but i mean a brand new axle and an lsr chrome stem just doen't grow legs and walk away. and the amp link is no where in site either

its seems to me there is some provision in the law for when something like this happens....oh yeah thats right its called filling a police report for stolen property!! Have you tried this yet? It would be better than arguing about beating him up on the internet

file a police report, saying that hes gonna load his glock for you, then print this up as evidence, then go over there - how can the cops not do anything?????have your dad do it

did you get anything in writing?

why didnt you take the shee apart yourself?

wasnt he supposed to build your motor too?