Got my stuff bac

NAXbansheeman11

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if any of u guys can help me out with deals on parts i need some stuff. I only have 800 bucks that i was saving as a down payment on my truck but i need to get my shee running so if any of u guys can get me a hook up this is what i need that i know of

anti vibe stem

denton stablizer

durable heavy duty axle

amp link

white rad cover with grill

and a handle bar pad

that is what i know of as of now let me know guys I really need your help

Except for the axle I reckon you don't need any of that stuff. Buy used stock parts on e-bay.

Get your priorities straight and buy the truck!!

Edited by J..J.

ok we read it the first time and know you need help you dont have to say the same thing every post in the same topic, but i'll try to watch e-bay and any forums i'm lookin at, how did he get the stuff any way?

ok heres the real story about this little 15 year old dumb ass.he asked to have his banshee parted out.so my brother takes the whole banshee apart.couple days later he said his dad doesnt want him to part hit out,so guess what heres a banshee in a million pieces.who would put a banshee back together that has been taken all apart for a kid with no money,no me.so quit lieing you little kid.

Actually i have money u peacie of shit they we can hanlde it my way and i can beat both your ass u redneck peice of shit.

And where is the rest of my shit then like my axle and lsr stem I know i can it to u cuz u meet me to get it.

and he was gonna take the motor apart anyways a real machnic would have put it bac today in acouple hrs

O yea and i like how u guys used my a-arms and if u didn't how did they get all scratched up

thats not the story i heard from NAX. dont say the kid doesnt have money, because first look at his Shee. its a damn nice bike. second look at his house. he has the money to get someone that knows how to, to get the job done and done right.

also, he may not have talked shit when he came over. there shouldnt have been a reason to. and if you say no one there is scared, then why did no one answer the door when he and I came over. i know there was someone there hiding to the right of the door because your stupid little dog kept looking at them. and there was only 2 of us and i know im a big boy but come on man.

Edited by loganskinner

hate to tell all of you,that pic by his name is not his banshee.where he got that pic from who knows.and of course thats not what he told you guys.he doesnt want to look like hes really not a dumbass because he wanted his bike parted out and then put back together.would you put back a banshee when every part has been taken apart?