Lots of stuff for sale!

yeah, I can get you more pics of it tomorrow. It's in pretty good shape, everything is tight on it, just the normal surface rust in areas like the leg rub area and little stuff like that. Shipping would be a pain in the ass but I'm sure we could figure something out if you really want it. I dont have the title for it, the guy I bought it off of traded it with a blown up engine for a professional lawnmower that he was friends with, and that guy said he lost the title, but he was the original owner. I'm working on getting the title for it though and have spoken with the guy that originally owned it and it surely isnt stolen. Will give a bill of sale, and definitely will get that title somehow (dont know if that'll help you with stickers and such)

Let me know, I've got one other guy that I'm waiting to put it on ebay until Monday or Tuesday night so he can decide if he wants it or not. But first dude with cash will own it. (might hold it off until the end of next week for ebay purposes)

definitly find out on the title being cali sucks on stuff like that and the shipping if you have the time, my zip is 90712 residential or 90703 business with a dock, sometimes thats cheaper. or if you want to wait and see if the other guy is going to come through or not.

edit: some of its on ebay now.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISA...&sort=3&rows=50

Everything is going on ebay tonight or tomorrow night, so get it before it goes, everything is just outside philly!

I've got a 98 roller that I was going to build a quad with. Everything is basically there, needs a gas tank, engine and pipes pretty much. Here is the ebay auction for it, $1000:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=43964

Everything else I will have pics of tonight:

Set of grey front and rear, with yellow tank and rad. Fronts are cut but overall in good shape, 135

Fmf Gnarly chrome pipes with powercore 2 silencers I believe: 250 obo Good shape lite rust on inside side, and a scratch or two on them

FMF Fatty headers, painted black: 125

set of cylinders, not sure of bore, lots of meat, will mic tonight. Looks to have a stock piston in it: 200

Set of cylinders, needs to go .40 overbore, have a piston, rings, and a wrist pin for it. 225

2 sets of transmissions, both in decent shape. One has surface rust on the part that sticks outside of the inner cases. 100, and the other has light surface rust on it, but gears are in great shape on both, 75

Complete clutch pack 75

Flywheel in great shape 75

And i'm sure some other parts that I'm forgetting about. Everything is going on ebay in the next 2 days, so if you want to bypass that it'll make things easier on both.

Got a rear break caliper????

sorry, computer was acting all crazy on me, I gotta leave for work in a minute, just wanted to update you and not leave you hanging, the pics are on my video camera out in my truck, I'll get the pics up as soon as I get home around 2 oclock this afternoon. Sorry bout that

Bryan

here's the pics of the roller, pictures are a little blurrier than I like, but what ya gonna do, doesnt like to take clear pictures from a distance for some reason. All the brakes work good, radiator seems to be in decent shape (normal fin bendage). Only thing I'd want to keep on it is the renthal bars (would switch out with stock ones), and the airbox adaptor piece for a k&N.:

yamaha-banshee-01-bikepics-173035.jpg

yamaha-banshee-01-bikepics-173036.jpg

yamaha-banshee-01-bikepics-173039.jpg

yamaha-banshee-01-bikepics-173041.jpg

yamaha-banshee-01-bikepics-173037.jpg

Edited by .