Yamaha Banshee Rider

Banshee~

Has Yamaha Banshee Rider taken over this fourm?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Yamaha Banshee Rider

Hey banshee~, i don't like to be mean, but you are the one who makes me be mean, and how about you get a life, cause my banshee will beat your 2004 banshee in a race, know why, cause me and my friends are all about modifying banshees to make them go as fast as they can

dude youre a homo, before the server was hacked you did this shit and the thread got locked cause you were cussin at everyone, so why are you doing it again? if you and your friends are all about his stuff how come you have a list of parts in stead of a grage full of them?

Edited by therail

Guys this is getting old, these are BT type threads. I hate babysitting, and having my inbox blow up from ppl reporting these.

Please stop with the bashing of each other, or I will start deleting the threads if that doesnt work, I will discuss futher actions with the boss man...

Edited by Screamin_Banshee

I know this kid personally, any moderators out there you should ban him from this site. He is nothing but trouble...just read the other post where I talked about him and you'll see what I mean. I actually just got off the phone with him and I feel 100 times dumber for listening to him ramble/stutter on about stupid stuff about "modding" his Bbbb-bbbaa--bbbaanshee out.

Just please ban him and save us all the major headache of having to deal with his stupid threads about the 200 things that he wants to get...

are you his friend ?

No I'm not his friend, he wishes I was considering calls me every f'in day...

He should just be blocked from the site so we don't have to deal with his dumb posts that makes everyone more stupid for reading them.

I'm going out for a ride on my REAL Banshee. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Yamaha Banshee Rider

bbjabjabjbkd;fjdsjfkdsajfkldsajfkld baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnndshdfjdlksshsheecheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee